Error 403

DN91

I can't access LBP 2 servers, everytime it gives me this error.

How do I solve it? 

Is it related to the NAT type? (I don't think cuz I can connect to LBP 1, 3 and Vita)

18 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

They’ve been flaky since PSN went nuts and haven’t fully restored yet. 

Not much you can do but wait. 

Oh ok thanks. Wait... For how long? 

• Like 1

Just now, HuntingFever said:

How long is a piece of string? It could be hours, days or even weeks before the servers are fixed.

Damn. F then. Thanks for replying

A hacker launched a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack on the servers. Since all three main games run on the same server, this affects LittleBigPlanet 1, 2 and 3. The servers have been down nearly 24/7 for the past three days.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, kylebaptie said:

The servers have been hacked so could be sometime until there restored - I am not feeling hopeful as there is a whole story behind it

Just now, blue_blur_98 said:

A hacker launched a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack on the servers. Since all three main games run on the same server, this affects LittleBigPlanet 1, 2 and 3. The servers have been down nearly 24/7 for the past three days.

Have any links with any actual evidence of alleged hacking?

16 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Have any links with any actual evidence of alleged hacking?

https://www.twitter.com/Cancerious3/status/1368431492364386308

This was the Twitter thread that initially made most people aware of this situation. Be warned, there is some rather upsetting content in here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blue_blur_98 said:

https://www.twitter.com/Cancerious3/status/1368431492364386308

This was the Twitter thread that initially made most people aware of this situation. Be warned, there is some rather upsetting content in here.

Wait, what? I didn't understand what the fuss was all about.

6 hours ago, Varhur said:

As someone with no knowledge about LBP people - who are they?

Jon (aka Jekira555) is a notable LttleBigPlanet hacker. His reputation was pretty good before the DDoS happened which (rightfully) caused it to plummet. A lot of pretty bad things came out regarding him as a person, like saying racial slurs in the past and being a pedophile.

Edited by blue_blur_98
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ITZSOFLUFFY14 said:

The server are being ddosed. They won't be fixed anytime soon due to the method the hacker is using, he created a script that is pretty much unpatchable. It's happening with LBP 1 2 and 3. Even on PS4.

I just wondered on PS4 since people have earned the Adventurous trophy on PS4 in the last two or three days.

I was so close to finishing the online stuff :( maybe needed another 3 days of "normal" access. By which I mean, in the build up to this issue it was stable enough to get bits done but much slower than in previous weeks.

All my hopes are on the fact it has affected lbp3 on PS4...... I'd assume it's the only thing that makes the servers still commercially relevant enough to fix...

It'd be nice to see an official statement from Sony or whoever that they are at least looking at the issue.

Yep, as others have said, sadly the servers were DDOS'd by some Jon dude, and neither sony, steven isbell (the online community manager) or the LBP twitter have given any official information or updates.. You can look on the #saveLBP hashtag on twitter for more info.

There's been a lot of weird things happening on LBP. First the website LBP.me went down for months, then some of the LBP games were delisted from the PSstore, then there were dudes hacking the scoreboards and they put a 2 billion score on almost every single online level and now this.

It's a damn shame for such an amazing game to die like this.

8 hours ago, blue_blur_98 said:

Jon (aka Jekira555) is a notable LttleBigPlanet hacker. His reputation was pretty good before the DDoS happened which (rightfully) caused it to plummet. A lot of pretty bad things came out regarding him as a person, like saying racial slurs in the past and being a pedophile.

Are his motivations just "no fun allowed" kinda stuff?

I think the servers were DDOS'ed by a single guy.

I been watching random stuff on youtube the entire day ranging from dumb stuff, walkthrough and speedruns until I started to see more and more youtuber posting videos about LBP servers are done for, I watched one video of someone explain what is going on...

i'm no expert on these things but from the looks of it fixing the servers will gonna be really difficult, think Sony will gonna anger more people by shutting them down.

Edited by yellowwindow7

On 12.03.2021 at 0:03 PM, AwkwardFantasy said:

Yep, as others have said, sadly the servers were DDOS'd by some Jon dude, and neither sony, steven isbell (the online community manager) or the LBP twitter have given any official information or updates.. You can look on the #saveLBP hashtag on twitter for more info.

There's been a lot of weird things happening on LBP. First the website LBP.me went down for months, then some of the LBP games were delisted from the PSstore, then there were dudes hacking the scoreboards and they put a 2 billion score on almost every single online level and now this.

It's a damn shame for such an amazing game to die like this.

Police should take care of this John the hacker 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 0:21 PM, Letenko22 said:

Not sure if anyone caught this, but they are aiming for a fix before the end of the month. I'm glad they didn't give up on it.

I'm just wondering if this will mean Ps3 games as well, I don't follow Twitter so I'm not 100% informed.