Error 403

DN91

53 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

I'm just wondering if this will mean Ps3 games as well, I don't follow Twitter so I'm not 100% informed.

LittleBigPlanet 1, 2 and 3 (Both versions) all use the same server. When one game goes down, they all go down, and when the services return, the PlayStation 3 games will be back up and remain online.

I have the same error, I think it prevents me from getting the DLCs I had purchased way back. That's my only asumption as to why I can't access them, because I just can't. First I lost my save, that must be because the game saves your profile in game datas and not save datas, so I may have deleted my profile without seeing it... 

So when I loaded the game back I had to go through the first world and then I still had no DLC found, it may be because i can't accept the user agreements due to the error, I don't know...

19 minutes ago, GastNDorf said:

I have the same error, I think it prevents me from getting the DLCs I had purchased way back. That's my only asumption as to why I can't access them, because I just can't. First I lost my save, that must be because the game saves your profile in game datas and not save datas, so I may have deleted my profile without seeing it... 

So when I loaded the game back I had to go through the first world and then I still had no DLC found, it may be because i can't accept the user agreements due to the error, I don't know...

i think the servers are still being work on and offline

On 07/04/2021 at 9:26 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

i think the servers are still being work on and offline

Yes, probably, I just find it so strange that I just can't play the DLCs right now, even offline. I hope what I pinpointed is the actual problem and the servers gets fixed again, eventually, else I have no clue... The only thing I could recover is a Tron costume DLC that I had probably bought too, which also makes me question what the hell happens, why this one out of the rest of them?

I really should have done them before though, I bought them litteraly years ago (2013 to be exact), but eventually forgot.

Edited by GastNDorf

8 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

Yes, probably, I just find it so strange that I just can't play the DLCs right now, even offline. I hope what I pinpointed is the actual problem and the servers gets fixed again, eventually, else I have no clue... The only thing I could recover is a Tron costume DLC that I had probably bought too, which also makes me question what the hell happens, why this one out of the rest of them?

I really should have done them before though, I bought them litteraly years ago (2013 to be exact), but eventually forgot.

I can access mine that are installed, from the game and then left again to More Stories. But if I try to go to the in game store it cannot connect. So I'd suggest going to the Playstation store and your download list and downloading and installing from there and then trying again.

5 hours ago, LEGOmii said:

I can access mine that are installed, from the game and then left again to More Stories. But if I try to go to the in game store it cannot connect. So I'd suggest going to the Playstation store and your download list and downloading and installing from there and then trying again.

I downloaded them from the PSStore already. Though I don't see where is the "more stories" option exactly, can you be more specific? Is it meant to be in the story mode or somewhere else? Would it not show up because I haven't finished it? (I just rushed the 1st world just to see if that would unlock). Wouldn't explain why I can't get costume packs either...

Edited by GastNDorf

8 minutes ago, GastNDorf said:

I downloaded them from the PSStore already. Though I don't see where is the "more stories" option exactly, can you be more specific? Is it meant to be in the story mode or somewhere else? Would it not show up because I haven't finished it? (I just rushed the 1st world just to see if that would unlock). Wouldn't explain why I can't get costume packs either...

More Stories is left of the menu options to play the main game campaign which I think is Story(going from memory)

On 10.4.2021 at 5:26 PM, GastNDorf said:

I have the exact problem as you. Bought the DC Comics DLC and I cant acess it. Cant connect to the servers either. All my LBP1 stuff appererd in LBP2.

Edited by Odd-Anpan

11 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

They said it would be back at the end of march and it is the middle of April.Have they given any updates on their twitter?

This ist from twitter: The LBP servers have been taken offline whilst we investigate some technical issues. We are trying to bring them back online as soon as we can. #lbp #littlebigplanet #saveLBP

On 13/04/2021 at 9:32 PM, Odd-Anpan said:

This ist from twitter: The LBP servers have been taken offline whilst we investigate some technical issues. We are trying to bring them back online as soon as we can. #lbp #littlebigplanet #saveLBP

By any chance can someone please embed the tweet you’re referencing to a post in this topic? I would do it myself but I simply cannot stand Twatter (yes, I said “Twatter”).

Importantly, I can never be too sure about the legitimacy around this situation because the message reads identical to any other big fix message from game studio/developer status updates. 

Edited by Slim Vanilla

41 minutes ago, Odd-Anpan said:

That tweet is dated 12th March.

33 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

That tweet is dated 12th March.

Sorry my bad. That one is from April 2nd: Server update : It’s taking a bit longer than we anticipated to get the servers up and running again. Please be assured that we are doing all we can. Keep checking here for updates. Thanks. #saveLBP

I don't know how to embed it but it is definitely from the official twitter account.

• Like 1