Error 403

DN91

On 3/18/2021 at 7:21 AM, Letenko22 said:

Not sure if anyone caught this, but they are aiming for a fix before the end of the month. I'm glad they didn't give up on it.

Yeah I seen that as well. Completely unrelated but on the 31st of March the servers were up briefly unannounced. I was able to get all my online trophies that I needed for lbp1-2 on that day. Hopefully the servers go back up permanently so everyone else can get the 100%.

On 4/14/2021 at 8:54 PM, GastNDorf said:

I'm pretty sure they went back on, on March 31st as I saw several people mention it in the thread but went back off on April 1st so I guess it needed more work.

Edited by Gazmirr

This may be testing or a temporary turning on of the servers. There is no mention on the @littlebigplanet twitter and I'm sure when it's back up for good it'll be mentioned there.

But if it is temporary, it was on for a few hours last time, might be worth it to jump in and see what people can knock out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PETMAN3000 said:
i took advantage of this opportunity and got all online trophies i had left
the only one that i still need is "Dive In 25"
got 15/25 now. most annoying online trophy

i know right, i only had about 50 levels left to say yah and like 4 hours on community levels, i did knock out the online ones for LBP 1

5 hours ago, EGZAM said:

403 is back! wth...

They haven't officially put the servers back up yet. They are just putting them up temporarily as part of testing while they are fixing them. Which means they will keep going down periodically until an official announcement is made that they are back (assuming they can fix them and do put them back up).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

its really making me mad, i spent a day looking for the eye toy cam just for the servers to go offline again

If you’re talking about the custom badger trophy, you don’t need the PlayStation eye camera. You can use a photo you took in game (go to the pause menu and you can click on the camera icon there). I used a photo like that to get the trophy.