Error 403

DN91

41 minutes ago, abercrombie123 said:

If you’re talking about the custom badger trophy, you don’t need the PlayStation eye camera. You can use a photo you took in game (go to the pause menu and you can click on the camera icon there). I used a photo like that to get the trophy. 

its for the move packs where you need to play with a move controller and make a move level

Well turns out the DLC appeared in my game...?

Dunno what did it. I loaded the game today and they were there (see my previous posts in this thread if you don't understand).

Last time I played it was like 2 weeks ago, I rushed through the whole story and finished all levels, they weren't unlocked still.

So I don't really know what did it, either rebooting the game after finishing the story, or because the servers were back again for a moment (apparently)? But I didn't log in at that time so I dunno how it could have affected it...

And you know why I checked the game? Because I actually found my old save. I actually went through the process of making a backup and saved it on the PS+ cloud, the only thing is since it's called something different than LBP I didn't find it, Kinda feel dumb now but clever for thinking about backing up back in the day. Do note that I didn't load it up yet so it's definitely not what gave me access to the dlc.

Anyway I loaded my old profile and still have them so far, so good. :)

Edited by GastNDorf

9 minutes ago, LEGOmii said:

Servers are online as of 12:30 UK time.

Annoyingly my level with the most plays that I was working up to 50 players has been unpublished and and so I've lost all that progress.

Given what was causing the server issues I suspect they’ve probably had to reset to an old snapshot. Annoying for cases like this, tho! :( 

13 minutes ago, Bernardinho47_ said:

Hello everyone
Good news! I was able to connect on all lbps online today
So you may run for online trophies again!

It's come back up and gone back down several times now. Better to wait until the LBP twitter officially says they're back up to call them up for good: https://twitter.com/LittleBigPlanet

• Like 2

This video came out the day after I started this topic and here I am sharing it after 1 month and a half.

It explains everything that happened for those who are curious.

Enjoy.

On 06/05/2021 at 0:39 PM, Floorkiller74 said:

I was able to get the trophy for sharing a picture today, and all my DLC levels (Incl Move) are available....but community levels are nowhere to be found in LBP 1 or 2 (The option is there on LBP2, but it is not selectable). Sad Sackboy face :(

Is that suggesting that feature is no longer available on LBP1 or are the dlc all missing ? Can they still be created ? 

I imagine they’re still working on it

Edited by JWill_55

3 minutes ago, JWill_55 said:

Is that suggesting that feature is no longer available on LBP1 or are the dlc all missing ? Can they still be created ? 

I imagine they’re still working on it

On LBP1, there is nothing anywhere that even says community levels. I've watched videos that show it on the menu, but mine doesn't even have it greyed out...there is just just nothing there. Is it an option that unlocks later in the game? I've only played a level or two so far in the SP game. 

For LBP2, the option is there, but it's greyed out. I could connect online, but not to the Comm levels. You are probably right- working on it.

I tried both versions of LBP 3 (After making my last post) and both worked just fine. 

5 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

On LBP1, there is nothing anywhere that even says community levels. I've watched videos that show it on the menu, but mine doesn't even have it greyed out...there is just just nothing there. Is it an option that unlocks later in the game? I've only played a level or two so far in the SP game. 

You need to play past the first four levels to unlock online on LBP 1. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Floorkiller74 said:

For LBP2, the option is there, but it's greyed out. I could connect online, but not to the Comm levels. You are probably right- working on it.

I tried both versions of LBP 3 (After making my last post) and both worked just fine. 

Community levels will unlock when you finish the main path of The Gardens.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, BlackJudas said:

Servers seem to be down still?  Have they been intermittent all this time?

They were up for a couple weeks but new attacks surfaced and they took them back down. They tweeted about it in the last day or so. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...