The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos DLC Trailer (March 17, 2021)

ziggypossum

15 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Is this in the Board Approved bundle?

Yes it is. That is an Ultimate Edition of the game and as such features both DLCs bundled with the game. I would expect a sizable patch that day however. As the Peril on Gorgon DLC was an "unlock key" of sorts (they must have sent the files for the DLC with the patch... strange I know).

In any event, I'm glad to see this finally show... if only to give me a reason to buy the Season Pass. I waited until this DLC was announced as I didn't want one DLC without the other, especially with so little info about Peril on Gorgon from a "trophy guide" standpoint. Time to return to Halcyon!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Icebrand1270 said:

Yes it is. That is an Ultimate Edition of the game and as such features both DLCs bundled with the game. I would expect a sizable patch that day however. As the Peril on Gorgon DLC was an "unlock key" of sorts (they must have sent the files for the DLC with the patch... strange I know).

In any event, I'm glad to see this finally show... if only to give me a reason to buy the Season Pass. I waited until this DLC was announced as I didn't want one DLC without the other, especially with so little info about Peril on Gorgon from a "trophy guide" standpoint. Time to return to Halcyon!

Awesome, I’m going to wait a bit till I start this game. Good to know the bundle has everything included because I recently had bought the season pass for Dying Light and it didn’t have everything which was really disappointing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

the trophys have been live for a couple of days now, but still not added to the site. Also at what time does DLC ususally release in the store?

I was wondering about the trophies.  Why aren't they posted on this site and where can I find the list?