Geared Up still broken - anyone else?

xIRockyRock

A couple of weeks ago they released a patch for all of the trophies. All of them are now obtainable if you start from scratch.

However, if you bought every cosmetic item before the patch went life, you are screwed.

Devs only reply with generic useless messages. 
Now I am sitting here and wonder if this will ever be fixed or do I get punished for completing the game „too fast“.

Kinda annoying tbh, because all of my friends got the platinum now, but for me it’s still unobtainable.

My biggest fear is, if they add more levels and more items soon, I have to spend another 100 hours for this trophy probably. 

Everyone with the same issue, or any solution?

Edited by xIRockyRock

I have the plat on ps4 and they say it's not possible to have plat on both ps4 and ps5... just stupid, can't get level 50 trophy because I already got it on ps4. Told them, they just need to increase level cap to 60 so I can level to 51 and the console recognizes the achievement, like it happened with level 25. Same should apply to the geared up, increase cap of the weapons to 12. And put more customization items. They are just lazy, they haven't responded, its been a month?