Does anyone own this?

I really wanted to get this game but i got too many games last month (like 5 or 6 games)... It came out the same as Atelier Totori so i went with Totori because its a sequel to Rorona in a way... anyway... i plan on getting it eventually but unfortunately i will have to wait...

how do you like it so far?

• 4 months later...

Ive been wanting to play this for a while and i finally picked it up this weekend (with a birthday gift card from my buddy skidmark)...

I really like it so far!

there isn't much of a story yet and most of the trophies have to do with completing a certain task a certain amount of times... the action RPG battle style is fun but i have found it harder to get better weapons...

There are SO many aspects to this game it is easy to forget about stuff

• 11 months later...

What did you guys think of this game? I personally feel that it's not a game for everyone; it's still a decent game for someone who likes management games like harvest moon and it also has RPG elements to it as well- which was what I was most interested in.

For me, the "harvest moon" aspect of the game didn't really interest me, but the "story" part of it was good.

My personal opinion on this title is that it's something my nieces could play in a few years if they're into video games and RPGs (twins, a few months past their third birthday). It's not a difficult game, and it doesn't really delve into anything particularly "adult", so it's about as "kid-safe" as it gets.

If it weren't for a substantial lack of RPGs on the PS3, I wouldn't have given this title much of a second look. I don't regret playing it, but I'll never have the urge to play it again. It's pretty ordinary.

• 3 months later...

I like the game particurely because i like Harvest Moon and this game reminds me of that when you aren't out slaying monsters, this game is really slow though so if you don't enjoy grinds which is what the entire game starts to feel like you probably shouldn't pick it up. Umm tips, weapons are difficult because you need recipes to make them and you need to do certain quest for them also an easy way to make money go to the inn and buy milk then stay in the inn and turn it into hot milk, thne you go across the street and sell it since time doesn't move indoors you can do this alot and on the sale days you can make a decent amount pretty quick while working towards some trophies if your a trophy hunter

• 1 month later...

It is a good buy...

The only thing I felt missing about this game is that there is no significant change in the village... in harvest moon there was some events that made the village feel like it was evolving... this one feels like it never changed and will never change.

but overall if you are into JRPGs... this one is good.