San Van Party Play Pack

amebapiko

If they took the dlc out of the Asian store. I'd check the US store and if it's there, you can import a US disc copy and use a psn card to buy the US dlc. Bout all you can do in that situation

yeah i'll see if my friend has a R1 copy anyway thanks for the reply never thought I'd get one.

Sure no problem. It's my favorite game series for ps3 lol

Good luck on skate 100%

I had such fun playing when it was released but since then I had lost all my progress (all my killed challenges) due to YLOD quite a while back so I was thinking as well as making it a new experience the dlc way ease some of the pain of killing challenges as they will be new ones.

I had such fun playing when it was released but since then I had lost all my progress (all my killed challenges) due to YLOD quite a while back so I was thinking as well as making it a new experience the dlc way ease some of the pain of killing challenges as they will be new ones.

Aw man that really sucks :( I have YLOD on my other ps3 and it has my tony hawk RIDE save and trophies. I need to fix my ps3 cause RIDE is such a terrible game I can't bring myself to start over haha skate 3 on the other hand is a lot of fun and it's a good idea you had to do the dlc challenges to count towards killed spots.

Aw man that really sucks :( I have YLOD on my other ps3 and it has my tony hawk RIDE save and trophies. I need to fix my ps3 cause RIDE is such a terrible game I can't bring myself to start over haha skate 3 on the other hand is a lot of fun and it's a good idea you had to do the dlc challenges to count towards killed spots.

Haven't got any more dlc yet but skate 3 doesn't get old, still great fun killing challenges and I have lost my touch :)