Trophy Bug

KazumaBill-

• 4 months later...

Did you find fix? Cause am having the exact same problem..

Edit/Update: After digging around on the forum i found this post from "DamagingRob" on how to fix this problem. Here's the link for his post: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/63694-interactive-drama-glitched/?do=findComment&comment=1640258

Edited by X3N0-py
Found a fix.

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Birthday, Good Father and quite possibly Interactive drama trophies do not "pop" until chapter SLEAZY PLACE is loading up where you get to play Scott Shelby for the first time.

"Happy Birthday" popped even though I skipped a few things. 

- Showered

- Dressed (skipped teeth and toilet)

- Went downstairs

- Did all the drawing prompts (keep selecting down on D pad each prompt you get which is about 5 or 6 of them)

- Made coffee

- Laid in the back garden on the right side of the sliding door exit, went to walk back inside and wife comes home with kids.

- Help with groceries

- Gently lay plates on table

- Backyard play with kids, full garden lap with Shaun, won sword fight with Jason, strength feat.

"Good Father" is easy if you follow the schedule on the kitchen bench, and get close enough to the times for each event.

• 2 years later...
24 minutes ago, MarcancooL said:

Lol I could not get the ''good dad'' trophy because after I asked Shawn if he wanted to eat no QTE ever appeared near the fridge.......

That trophy can be pretty touchy.  For each thing on that schedule you have to ask Shawn if he wants it or instruct him to homework or bed.  If you don't bring it up like let's say asking if he wants a snack ...you can't find a snack.  The cupboard won't have a button in front of it for you to open it.  Pretty annoying.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

That trophy can be pretty touchy.  For each thing on that schedule you have to ask Shawn if he wants it or instruct him to homework or bed.  If you don't bring it up like let's say asking if he wants a snack ...you can't find a snack.  The cupboard won't have a button in front of it for you to open it.  Pretty annoying.

Agreed, this trophy definitely has issues. It certainly isn’t glitched, but you do have to do things precisely. Also keep in mind that David Cage games have a weird saving mechanism that have caused multiple problems in his other games especially “Indigo Prophecy.”

• Like 2

So Happy Birthday didn't pop, Good Father did. What do I have to do now?

Can I do chapter select without save or will it still not pop for me? Do I have to replay the game from the prologue to the first point with Scott Shelby or can I just replay the prologue without saving and then continue from where I am now?

3 hours ago, DoodgraverNL said:

So Happy Birthday didn't pop, Good Father did. What do I have to do now?

Can I do chapter select without save or will it still not pop for me? Do I have to replay the game from the prologue to the first point with Scott Shelby or can I just replay the prologue without saving and then continue from where I am now?

Happy Birthday popped on Chapter 4 for me (first time we see Shelby). Unfortunately you will have to start over and hope it pops at that point... Make sure you miss no QTE while you do the drawing, put the plates on the table and play with the kids. also keep Shaun on your shoulders until a cinematic takes him off, don't do it yourself. Then it should pop without problem!

I had Good dad on my second try, it did not glitch that time. But the game crashed a bit later in another chapter... Oh well, I'll plat the game someday haha

• Like 1