Missable trophies

Possible missable trophies if you boost your character before start the game or get in the helicopter do NY DLC, 
the missions get invaded and are no longer story missions 

All the story trophies and... 

Season Ticket
Eliminate the Hyena council in the District Union Arena.

Into the Wilderness
Take down the Outcast stronghold on Roosevelt Island

State of the Union
Drive the True Sons out of the Capitol building.

Hard as Nails
Finish all missions on hard difficulty or above.

Maybe ?

Big Game Hunter
Complete a bounty from each safe house. 

Edited by Nyky_Leonhart

On 2021-03-11 at 8:14 PM, Nyky_Leonhart said:

Possible missable trophies if you boost your character before start the game or get in the helicopter do NY DLC, 
the missions get invaded and are no longer story missions 

All the story trophies and... 

Season Ticket
Eliminate the Hyena council in the District Union Arena.

Into the Wilderness
Take down the Outcast stronghold on Roosevelt Island

State of the Union
Drive the True Sons out of the Capitol building.

Hard as Nails
Finish all missions on hard difficulty or above.

Maybe ?

Big Game Hunter
Complete a bounty from each safe house. 

I'm pretty sure every base game trophy (trophies required for platinum) and not sure about the DLC. Every trophy released before Warlords of New York is probably locked too. If you want the trophies, don't boost basically.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I'm pretty sure every base game trophy (trophies required for platinum) and not sure about the DLC. Every trophy released before Warlords of New York is probably locked too. If you want the trophies, don't boost basically.

Yes i can confirm too i skiped the 3 last missions and moved to expansion no trophies when i tried finish it, creat a new character today and got the trophies from thoses missions plus the Big Game Hunter. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 10:22 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

I figured the level 30 one would be locked if I used the boost so I earned it naturally and got to World Tier 1 and then used it not thinking it would lock everything, wish I saw this earlier before I got curious lol already started a new character for plat at least the game is fun

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Can I definitely unlock the Exotic Gun craft trophy after doing all the DLC's and NYC as long as I don't boost my character to World Tier 5?

Yup. Don’t think boosting your character to World Tier 5 would have any affect.

The Exotic craftable SMG (can’t think of the name) can be gotten at any point once you’ve unlocked the entire map. It just involves you going to different districts, killing enemies and opening boxes around the region with the keys that are dropped. Should take 3 hours or less (took me less iirc). I wish I still knew all the locations and whatnot but it shouldn’t be too hard to ask on Reddit/search for it on YouTube or Google.

I saw the boost your charcter ro level 30 and was like ‘okay cool, an easier time since im not good’, saw the fine print over the Price will lock trophies and was like ‘phew dodged that bullet’, then again why would they even lock all trophies?, if there is a level requirement trophy then I could understand those being blocked, but all others no