Toy Sled?

Yuukiyun

Hi,

I've been farming ice mimics for quite a while now (I estimate around 30 hours) and managed to kill about 100 of them. Sadly no Toy Sled has dropped despite both the trophy guide and Terraria wiki listing it as a 5% (1/20) drop chance. With that in mind I'm currently at 5:1 odds.

Does anyone know if there's any underlying conditions that have to be met to get the drop, or if it exists in the current ps4 version at all? I'd rather not continue grinding for an item that may not even exist anymore.

(I know I can use boosting sessions to easily get the trophy, though my goal is to get everything myself)

Hi, I can confirm that toy sled still drops from ice mimics as I just got one today after killing 5 ice mimics. This is for the latest version on PS4. The only condition you need is to obviously be in hard mode or else mimics won’t spawn in the first place. But if they are for sure ice mimics and not any other kinds of mimic, the toy sled will drop eventually.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deep_Space_5D said:

Hi, I can confirm that toy sled still drops from ice mimics as I just got one today after killing 5 ice mimics. This is for the latest version on PS4. The only condition you need is to obviously be in hard mode or else mimics won’t spawn in the first place. But if they are for sure ice mimics and not any other kinds of mimic, the toy sled will drop eventually.

Thank you. Guess I'm just really unlucky then. ?

• Like 1