Has anyone gotten the World 1 trophy yet?

Platinumplz

1 hour ago, BGriff1986 said:

Woohoo! Did you have to play the levels again or did they just pop automatically cos you’d already met the criteria?

You need to complete another REMIX level to unlock them. I had done the first three, got the star on the fourth, and the World 1 trophy unlocked. 

For those who have done all the REMIX levels, I presume restarting one of them and completing it again would unlock both trophies. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VeldinX said:

You need to complete another REMIX level to unlock them. I had done the first three, got the star on the fourth, and the World 1 trophy unlocked. 

For those who have done all the REMIX levels, I presume restarting one of them and completing it again would unlock both trophies. 

Exactly.

Just thought I would add my experience to the mix, if anyone is interested. I had previously done the three levels required for the trophy but not the other three for world 2. I’ve just replayed the first hospital with the 10 waves (as I enjoyed that level and didn’t mind replaying it). As soon as I finished the 10 waves the trophy popped for me. 

• Like 1