In-Game Rewards For Plat?

HamiTosh

Should There Be In-Game Rewards For Plats?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should There Be In-Game Rewards For Plats?

• Yes
    • No

Hello guys,

aside from Uncharted 2 which I remember giving the Marco Polo skin for multiplayer I never really had another game giving out skins,currency or even just a badge for having platted the game.

I believe there should be a reward especially since I there is games like Uncharted,Rainbow Six Siege and GTA V which I kept on playing for tons of time.Would be just nice sign of recognition from the developers for having turned every stone in their game.

I am not a "trophy hunter" per se, I like to find and try out new games. If it is a good multiplayer game I will keep on playing it.

Yeah, sure. Would be great if more games did that.

Personally, I'm more interested in seeing more out of game rewards. Like the XMB themes for obtaining certain trophies in Final Fantasy 13. There are a lot of unused or otherwise ignored features of the PS3/4 that I'd love see more action with going forward.

On 15/03/2021 at 10:20 AM, MagicalPlane911 said:

Of course yes. Themes, avatar or something else, i enjoy when i have reward for platinum.

Yeah, things like that could be neat. Got a One Piece theme when got a special edition of one the games and was cool. Wish there'd be more to it. Although having the trophy does say a lot :P

On 3/12/2021 at 0:56 PM, HamiTosh said:

Hello guys,

aside from Uncharted 2 which I remember giving the Marco Polo skin for multiplayer I never really had another game giving out skins,currency or even just a badge for having platted the game.

I believe there should be a reward especially since I there is games like Uncharted,Rainbow Six Siege and GTA V which I kept on playing for tons of time.Would be just nice sign of recognition from the developers for having turned every stone in their game.

I am not a "trophy hunter" per se, I like to find and try out new games. If it is a good multiplayer game I will keep on playing it.

Sony actually gives some "rewards" for getting the platinum in some games. Here's the list:

• Bloodborne Platinum Trophy Theme
  • Horizon Zero Dawn Platinum Trophy Theme and Avatar
  • The Last Guardian Platinum Trophy Theme
  • PaRappa The Rapper Platinum Trophy Avatar Set
  • God of War Platinum Trophy Character Avatar Set
  • Spider-Man Platinum Trophy Avatar
  • Days Gone End of Game Trophy Avatar 
  • Days Gone Platinum Trophy Theme

Not exactly what you said but it still somewhat "rewarding"

Edited by ScavzYT