Avoid, Avoid, Avoid!

17 hours ago, Nightstream88 said:

Kind of figured this was going to be a gilson b pontes game, thought the guy was finally banned from putting games on the PS4 since they usually come out in January.
I've played quite a few games from this guy and none of them get any better.
Also how is this guy not banned from the playstation 4 yet?

Nah apparently this is playable on PS5 he just wanted to make sure the lens flares and fps drops were there still.

• Like 1

On 12/03/2021 at 1:40 PM, Stan Lee said:

I have a feeling that Jim Sterling stopped doing their additional videos besides the Jimquisition partially because they didn't want to ever have to cover a Gilson B Pontes game again...

I wasted $10 to do just that and I f**king regret it. Now I have to sell my PS5 to financially recover from this. 

Edited by BlakkVulture2K16
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Nightstream88 said:

If I remember correctly wasn't samael legacy of ophiuchus $29.99 when it came out?
At least it wasn't that much, but $10 is still too much for garbage like this.
 Almost kind of feel  bad for anyone that spent $30 on Samael.

Especially since it was discounted after, then thrown in a trilogy pack with the other games and discounted again.

But costs aside still doesn't excuse these messes. I may get it but only because I'm more interested in seeing for myself if he's actually improved in the slightest.

On 3/12/2021 at 7:40 AM, Stan Lee said:

I have a feeling that Jim Sterling stopped doing their additional videos besides the Jimquisition partially because they didn't want to ever have to cover a Gilson B Pontes game again...

Jim did do a video about this game, a few days after this post. Then Gilson B. Pontes attempted to nuke their channel over it. It didn’t work. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=trIn90HTqKs

But seriously, why on Earth does Sony keep approving these awful games by this talentless dev? Did someone at Sony lose a bet years ago or something? 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 1