Advised equipment for gold survival (and eventualy raid)

FulgidoLucio

I started Legends four days ago and I have level 20 hunter and assassin (about the grind as ronin), I even played some gold survivals, so I ask some tips about a good equipment. I can say I don't like the crafting system (I completely lost like 9 dozens of challange points for nothing). I can't say what my weapons and their abilities are because my game is in Italian and I have no idea what the English terminology is. I have 82 Ki. So far I'm pretty slow to kill enemies with the "Stone... shape" (I guess that's how it's called in English) even with a 80 Ki katana and I'm pretty defenseless against armored/shielded/speared enemies. I have a katana with both Stone shape and Moon shape, but it's even weaker.

So in one question, how can I be stronger?

Don't waste your resources crafting until you have 105 ki gear.  Craft the 105 gear that you like to 110 and you should be good.  Gold Survival specifically is a cake walk with 105 ki gear and higher.  Doesn't even really matter what you're using as long as it compliments your play style.  Gear in the RAID you usually want something that will build up your special faster.  If you have a good team in the RAID your gear isn't the most important thing in the world, but I definitely recommend waiting to craft until 105 ki gear is obtained.

Also, as far as swords go, I prefer something that is good against shield and spear enemies (I forget the symbols associated with them).  Otherwise, something that is good against spear and brutes.

Edited by JaneAusten69