Using mods/cheats disables specific trophies?

I know they disable certain trophies such as anything score based, but does it disable the trophies for completing all the chalenges/getting gold on both games? Id hate to complete them all with unlimited balance just to find the trophy does not pop

1 hour ago, Ctrlolol said:

Id hate to complete them all with unlimited balance just to find the trophy does not pop

I'd hate to complete the main campaign with unlimited balance, but that's me.

No, they don't lock trophies, if you're talking about completing both games 100%. All trophies are also tied to a specific in-game challenge, so if there's any doubt about what you can or can't do, regardless trophies, the information is mentioned at the end of the description.

If you're going for the platinum, I'd suggest you don't use cheats in order to practice for harder trophies ?

8 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

I'd hate to complete the main campaign with unlimited balance, but that's me.

No, they don't lock trophies, if you're talking about completing both games 100%. All trophies are also tied to a specific in-game challenge, so if there's any doubt about what you can or can't do, regardless trophies, the information is mentioned at the end of the description.

If you're going for the platinum, I'd suggest you don't use cheats in order to practice for harder trophies 1f609.png

Exactly this. If the ingame challenge says no cheats, it wont pop stuff. On your last part. There isn't much to practice, i saw people getting the plat, that first struggled with things like make a 200k combo. And they did the plat at top 100 on the site ^^ only thing that could make it a bit harder are the hard get theres, but at the end, just spam them and wait for a lucky try.

16 minutes ago, Zauberwald1g said:

Exactly this. If the ingame challenge says no cheats, it wont pop stuff. On your last part. There isn't much to practice, i saw people getting the plat, that first struggled with things like make a 200k combo. And they did the plat at top 100 on the site ^^ only thing that could make it a bit harder are the hard get theres, but at the end, just spam them and wait for a lucky try.

If you saw someone struggling with a 200k combo and they eventually got it, it means they practiced to get it done.

I'm talking about the trophy platinum and all its requirements, a lot of people didn't make it because of Hard Get There or even performing some more complex gaps. Now if it's the first time the OP is touching the game and he's going to use infinite balance, he will need to practice more to get the trophies mentioned above - that's why I suggest to not use them if he's aiming for the platinum. 

Edited by TurtlePM

36 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

If you saw someone struggling with a 200k combo and they eventually got it, it means they practiced to get it done.

I'm talking about the trophy platinum and all its requirements, a lot of people didn't make it because of Hard Get There or even performing some more complex gaps. Now if it's the first time the OP is touching the game and he's going to use infinite balance, he will need to practice more to get the trophies mentioned above - that's why I suggest to not use them if he's aiming for the platinum. 

I did understand you and i also talked about the plat trophy. The practice you need for the hard get theres will come when you try them. But sure at the end it could save some time and stress if you play without cheats from the beginning. Sorry if i didn't Wright it better, my English is... Meh ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

So "Valhalla" can still be achieved even if I used mods the entire time. Im playing for fun anyways, my goal is to platinum it before the PS5 version is out

9 hours ago, Ctrlolol said:

So "Valhalla" can still be achieved even if I used mods the entire time. Im playing for fun anyways, my goal is to platinum it before the PS5 version is out

Yes, you can complete all goals & get all gold medals in both Tours with cheats. You can't use cheats for "Hard" Get There combos & score based trophies. As for challenges, you can check what challenges can/can't be done with cheats in the "Challenges" menu. For every challenge there's a short description of what needs to be done & if can it be done with cheats or not.

• Like 2

On 3/13/2021 at 7:36 AM, kenseizenkai said:

Yes, you can complete all goals & get all gold medals in both Tours with cheats. You can't use cheats for "Hard" Get There combos & score based trophies. As for challenges, you can check what challenges can/can't be done with cheats in the "Challenges" menu. For every challenge there's a short description of what needs to be done & if can it be done with cheats or not.

I did everything but the trophy for completing all of the challenges and getting gold did not unlock, nor did any of the medal related trophies unlock. im guessing i have to redo everything without mods on, though im hoping I just have to get the gold medals and not redo everything 

10 hours ago, Ctrlolol said:

I did everything but the trophy for completing all of the challenges and getting gold did not unlock, nor did any of the medal related trophies unlock. im guessing i have to redo everything without mods on, though im hoping I just have to get the gold medals and not redo everything 

According to playstationtrophies.org, you can use cheats/mods in Tours to unlock Tours related trophies. Personally I didn't use cheats/mods, 'cos if you keep using them it will be harder to play without them when going for "Hard" Get There challenges. It's all about practice.