PS3 Won't read discs

NOTSOSORRY

The power supply on my ps3 went out and I finally got around to replacing it and when I did, the ps3 now no longer reads discs. I bought 2 new laser trays, neither worked, and then another ps3 that worked, took the disc drive out of the working ps3 and put it in my original ps3 and it still wouldn't work, and the disc drive from my original ps3 now works fine in the new ps3. I really don't want to transfer everything over, is there any ideas as to how I could fix this? It's not the laser or the disc drive. It makes a noise like it's ejecting the disc when I put a disc in, but never spins the disc or reads it. 

Same here with super slim (what a trash console). What i did with my latest ps3 disc games, was put the disc, close the lid and then slightly raise the console from the front.

Like putting it in 15 degrees decline. Then it reads the disc and if i don't remove it even after shutting down, it keeps reading until i complete the game.

FYI i haven't replaced anything, it just starting doing that after a long time i didn't use disc games

• Like 1