Time is on my side - possibly glitched?

gernboes

So, apparently im one of 4 people playing this game, so i dont know how much sense making this post makes, but whatever... 

It seems the trophy "Time is on my side" is glitched. This trophy is for completing a mission without using time compression, but it seems units dont start to move if you dont use time compression... I tried on the first 3 missions, and restarted several times, so i have tried more than 10 times in total, and each and every time the units dont move, although i gave them a move order, they aknowledge it, and they report they are moving, but they report always the same current position. I let the game idle once for over an hour, and they still reported the same position, however, when i use time compression, they suddenly start to move and reach their destination with no problem whatsoever... 

So if there is a bug or whatever and the units really never move before using time compression, this trophy and therefore the Platinum is unobtainable... 

A2F9szG.jpeg

• 6 months later...
On 5.10.2021 at 9:39 AM, Isle-of-Miku said:

I thought abour geting the game during sale but it seems to be a trophy grave.

2 people got the time trophy so maybe they know a workaround (questionmark?)

Actually, i am one of those two people, and yes, there is a work around. On Mission 2 (i think) you dont have to move your units at all. I think you get them to the position you need them by helis and then they just have to defend, and at the end you fly them out again with the helis.

However there are other trophies that are as far as i can say unobtainable and are stuck on 0% here. Some are apparently broken (Gimme Shelter, Radio Silence) and some are virtually impossible because they didnt adapt the controls for console properly... On Veteran Mode you are supposed to enter the coordinates via keyboard i think, thats not possible on console, so you cant really use artillery support, and some of the harder missions are just not possible on Veteran difficulty without Artillery support... (5, 7 & 8)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8.10.2021 at 11:54 AM, gernboes said:

On Veteran Mode you are supposed to enter the coordinates via keyboard i think, thats not possible on console, so you cant really use artillery support,

Oh, that's the reason? And I was wondering how on earth to set coordinates when the numbers only go up.

Superb development work, well done.