Important trophy issue!

Playzocker1988

If you want to play this game on the vita (physical release by Play Ssia) please beware:

1) the game is incredibly SLOW! while the ps4 version takes around 2 hours to platinum the vita version will take around 8-10 (!) due to the slow text speed.

2) when you start a playthrpugh you have to finish it! Saving the game, quitting and then continuing on another day will LOCK YOU OUT OF THE TROPHIES! happened to me twice now. first time i thought i had screwed up something, now im 100% sure i followed the guide perfectly. it seems to be the game's fault...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2021 at 1:50 AM, Playzocker1988 said:

2) when you start a playthrpugh you have to finish it! Saving the game, quitting and then continuing on another day will LOCK YOU OUT OF THE TROPHIES! happened to me twice now. first time i thought i had screwed up something, now im 100% sure i followed the guide perfectly. it seems to be the game's fault...

And this is confirmed to be the case?

• 1 month later...

ok small update I did NOT have this issue at all

so as long as you have the most recent patch at elats you should be fine. I am not sure what version is on the gamecard but I didnt have it on version 1.07

sucks that my speedrun chance is ruined though but it is what it is

Edited by visvoer18
  • Like 2