griffinwest98

Chapter select is hidden in the menu

8 posts in this topic

Wow, this is completely random. Thankfully restarting a playthrough isn't a big deal since it's unlikely you'll get the speedrun trophies on the first playthrough so you'll be playing the levels again anyways. The Gateways was the only one where I had to retry many times to get the speedrun time and forgot to make a save beforehand. I ended up having to replay the prologue and first chapter to get back but the levels are short so it wasn't a problem. Chapter select would have been nice though.

How did you discover this by the way?

Guess it's supposed to be a dev menu? Otherwise it'd make no sense to make Chapter Select that convoluted

This is an interesting find. :o

@TheDblTap You might want to (test this and) mention it in your guide.

This sounds like a debug menu to me, because way to weird of a button combination to be anything people were supposed to find intentionally 🤔.

20 hours ago, HusKy said:

This is an interesting find. :o

@TheDblTap You might want to (test this and) mention it in your guide.

Hey, good looking out! Thank you!

To confirm this is real, I found mention of it in the official patch notes for the game's Steam version: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/762840/view/6325841543757161233

Seems the developers explicitly wanted us to have access to this hidden feature!

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to confirm that this works on the PS4 version as well! I hadn't even started the second level yet and it works!

Edited by Super_Mep