Trophy Not Unlocking?

ajkungfu

For some reason the "Ooh! Secrets!" Trophy isn't unlocking for me. I looked at the latest achievers for this game and the last person to achieve the trophy was in Nov 2020..............I'm f**ked aren't i?

Ahh, the trials and tribulations of a trophy hunter. Nothing like spending 35 cents to have 2 days straight of your life wasted playing a somehow more broken and janky version of a 3d Sonic game released in the mid 2000s. F**k my life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

For me, all of those "Find the secret spot" trophies were broken.

• "Left Behind" was supposed to unlock in "Rock Bottom" level, yet for me unlocked in "Oasis",
  • "El Dorado" was supposed to unlock in "Oasis" level, yet for me unlocked in "Into the Woods",
  • "More Secrets!" was supposed to unlock in "Into the Woods" level, yet for me unlocked in "Home".

And that's it, I also can't unlock "Ooh! Secrets!" trophy (I thought they were just swapped, with this logic "Ooh! Secrets!" should unlock in "Rock Bottom" level, but nada)

On 23.03.2021 at 8:26 PM, Francisco200400 said:

That trophy is also glitched for me. Damn, I started this game a year ago but I'm recently trying to get the platinum of it. Before playing it I had an update, If I'd read your thread before I wouldn't updated the game and played offline to get that trophy. 

Apparently, you've got the trophy two months ago, could you share your secret? Reverting the game to version 1.0?

1 hour ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

For me, all of those "Find the secret spot" trophies were broken.

• "Left Behind" was supposed to unlock in "Rock Bottom" level, yet for me unlocked in "Oasis",
  • "El Dorado" was supposed to unlock in "Oasis" level, yet for me unlocked in "Into the Woods",
  • "More Secrets!" was supposed to unlock in "Into the Woods" level, yet for me unlocked in "Home".

And that's it, I also can't unlock "Ooh! Secrets!" trophy (I thought they were just swapped, with this logic "Ooh! Secrets!" should unlock in "Rock Bottom" level, but nada)

Apparently, you've got the trophy two months ago, could you share your secret? Reverting the game to version 1.0?

Yes I reverted the game to version 1.0 and I was able to get the trophy. I contacted with the support team of the game but they stopped answering me after the 4th message and it seems they don't have any intentions on fix this so I had to do that

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 2021/8/9 at 7:28 AM, Francisco200400 said:

Yes I reverted the game to version 1.0 and I was able to get the trophy. I contacted with the support team of the game but they stopped answering me after the 4th message and it seems they don't have any intentions on fix this so I had to do that

Could you tell me how you reverted the game to v1.0?

This method on PS4? I tried this on PS5 but it didn't work.

• 1 month later...

Game is currently on sale for only $1.99 USD. I was throwing this message in this thread here, seeing if perhaps anyone may have any more clear information if the trophies are still bugged? Is it only possible to obtain the platinum from scratch by not updating the game and keeping it at V1.00? @HuntingFever has a very extensive and in depth resource up for virtually all games that have trophy issues... And, Although I took a very careful examination at it, I was unable to locate this game In any section of his forum. I understand we are all human and can't possibly keep up on all information, all of the time. So any information on this would be highly appreciated and would clear it up for future reference... Thank you (: 

Edited by HyperFusion0

41 minutes ago, HyperFusion0 said:

Game is currently on sale for only $1.99 USD. I was throwing this message in this thread here, seeing if perhaps anyone may have any more clear information if the trophies are still bugged? Is it only possible to obtain the platinum from scratch by not updating the game and keeping it at V1.00? @HuntingFever has a very extensive and in depth resource up for virtually all games that have trophy issues... And, Although I took a very careful examination at it, I was unable to locate this game In any section of his forum. I understand we are all human and can't possibly keep up on all information, all of the time. So any information on this would be highly appreciated and would clear it up for future reference... Thank you (: 

According to Orbispatches.com, the last patch for this game (1.02) was released on October 22, 2018 but the patch notes are somewhat vague and don't mention any trophy glitch fixes ?. There are recent earners for all the affected trophies, going right back to when the 1.02 patch was released so unless they all reverted the game to 1.01 or 1.00, there must be some way of getting them. I'll keep an eye on this thread and if it turns out "Ooh! Secrets!" is completely broken on 1.02, I'll update my unobtainable trophies thread to reflect this fact :).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 07/03/2022 at 11:57 PM, emanueldelrojo said:

Hello, does anyone know if the broken trophies have already been fixed?

The devs dumped this game years ago and haven't patched it since October 2018 so no, it's not fixed :(. The only way to get the broken trophy is to use the proxy server downgrade trick to force the game back to either 1.0 or 1.01.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 7/3/2022 at 9:45 PM, HuntingFever said:

The devs dumped this game years ago and haven't patched it since October 2018 so no, it's not fixed. The only way to get the broken trophy is to use the proxy server downgrade trick to force the game back to either 1.0 or 1.01.

Thanks, Don't worry, I already did the method with the program (psx dowload helper) and I was able to get the platinum trophy

• 2 months later...