Explosive rifle challenges dont unlock in Undead nightmare

Knispel_1940

Here are some possible solutions:

1: Reinstall the game.

2: Start a new game from scratch in either the main game or Undead Nightmare.

3: Reinstall the game but don't install the patch. - If you have the digital version, then you will have to use the proxy server exploit to downgrade your game.

4: Try a new copy but uninstall the the old one first.

5: If you have the digital version, try the retail one instead or vice versa.

6: As a desperate last resort, buy the vanilla game and this the DLC containing the trophy for this weapon.

9 minutes ago, dzstrpc said:

I think the Tomahawk and Explosive Rifle challenges are only available in the main game. At least that's were I did them and unlocked both their trophies.

Tomahawk yes but Explosive rifle challenges are available in Undead nightmare too.

31 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Here are some possible solutions:

1: Reinstall the game.

2: Start a new game from scratch in either the main game or Undead Nightmare.

3: Reinstall the game but don't install the patch. - If you have the digital version, then you will have to use the proxy server exploit to downgrade your game.

4: Try a new copy but uninstall the the old one first.

5: If you have the digital version, try the retail one instead or vice versa.

6: As a desperate last resort, buy the vanilla game and this the DLC containing the trophy for this weapon.

I have CD version so I instal the game again without patch. Thanks a lot for the info 

On 14. 3. 2021 at 1:27 PM, dzstrpc said:

I think the Tomahawk and Explosive Rifle challenges are only available in the main game. At least that's were I did them and unlocked both their trophies.

Just Quick question. Did you unlock both trophies in goty version of the game?

37 minutes ago, Knispel_1940 said:

Just Quick question. Did you unlock both trophies in goty version of the game?

I played the game back in 2012 so my memory isn't perfect. What I do know is:

I played the digital version + DLC (not GOTY)

I played Undead Nightmare first, before the main game, I had already played the game on old account.

In my Profile the trophies unlocked in September is from playing Undead Nightmare and the trophies unlocked in October is from main game.

Have you checked the requirements?

https://reddead.fandom.com/wiki/Explosive_Rifle_Mastery

Especially

'' Enemies MUST be mission or gang hideout enemies to count for the challenge. ''

Sorry I can't be of anymore help, I just can't remember if Challenges were available or not when I played Undead Nightmare. Just that I did them in main game.

3 hours ago, dzstrpc said:

I played Undead Nightmare first, before the main game, I had already played the game on old account.

In my Profile the trophies unlocked in September is from playing Undead Nightmare and the trophies unlocked in October is from main game.

Especially

'' Enemies MUST be mission or gang hideout enemies to count for the challenge. ''

Sorry I can't be of anymore help, I just can't remember if Challenges were available or not when I played Undead Nightmare. Just that I did them in main game.

I try them in main game because I cant trigger the challengea in Undead nightmare dlc so I just hope they are not glitched in main game too. Just started to play the story but I hope it will be fine. Thamks for the information man and happy hunting

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2021 at 2:33 PM, dzstrpc said:

Especially

Is there a way to track the challenge in game in undead nightmare? I couldn't see it in the menu. Or are you blinding doing the requirements and then the trophy pops ?

Edited by Gazmirr
I misspelled a word.

• 1 year later...