DLC Delisted? [Sovled]

roshenRUSHEN

9 minutes ago, roshenRUSHEN said:

Thank you. How are you able to search this on the store? I try to go on PS3 and even to a browser, on another device and search for the DLC, but still gets 0 results.

I don't think you can use the web store anymore for PS3 or Vita games. You will have to use the store directly on the PS3, and DLC can be tricky to find. Try searching for the name of the DLC pack, not the main game name.

36 minutes ago, roshenRUSHEN said:

Thank you. How are you able to search this on the store? I try to go on PS3 and even to a browser, on another device and search for the DLC, but still gets 0 results.

Not sure if you can sign in via the link I posted but it might be worth a shot. If it doesn't work then try looking for DLC for Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition on the PS3. For some reason I had to click on that edition to find the DLC on the web store. 

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

I don't think you can use the web store anymore for PS3 or Vita games. You will have to use the store directly on the PS3, and DLC can be tricky to find. Try searching for the name of the DLC pack, not the main game name.

You can, by using this trick :)

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the links and info guys. I just managed to find my game copy and boot into the in game store and can confirm the DLCs can be bought from the ingame store. Only realised that the Legacy Store is offline permanently now. But will go and grab the content now

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 29/03/2022 at 8:11 PM, ryuji_sakujo said:

Glad you got it sorted @roshenRUSHEN

Do you mind changing the topic to something like "[SOLVED] DLC delisted?" or "How do I find the DLC in PS3 store?".

That would save others the jump scare that the topic title gave me 1f602.png

Sure, if you can tell me how to change. I don't see any proper option to do so, lol.

6 minutes ago, roshenRUSHEN said:

Sure, if you can tell me how to change. I don't see any proper option to do so, lol.

Just click on the thread title whilst in post edit mde, then you can edit it. Failing that, PM a mod and ask them to do it :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 23.5.2022 at 6:42 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

DLC is available in UK through in game store 

When I do this (GERMAN Version, German PSN Acc), it doesnt work.

All I see is "Top Dog pack silver" and "...gold", as well as 2 Item-packs for clothes and cars...

Was the main dlc censored in Germany? Hmm...

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BassTekker said:

Hello
Which of the two stores did you buy it from?

Hey,

Well, what I found out by now is that you can buy the dlcs from all stores except the German store.

But even if you buy the dlc, you cant play it on the german disc version, so you need to buy a matching disc for your dlcs or get the digital version of the same store you buy the dlc in.

(maybe USA Disc with UK dlc, etc. works too but i dont know...)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 5:07 PM, servus99 said:

Hey,

Well, what I found out by now is that you can buy the dlcs from all stores except the German store.

But even if you buy the dlc, you cant play it on the german disc version, so you need to buy a matching disc for your dlcs or get the digital version of the same store you buy the dlc in.

(maybe USA Disc with UK dlc, etc. works too but i dont know...)

I'm 99% sure dlc got to be from the same country as the game in order to work.