Discord's Bug report Squad

Caterpillar91

So as many of us already know, there are at least six trophy who are bugged since september:

Assassin for Hire: 5 Mastered Assassins.  

Love to Guard: 5 Mastered Guardians.

Join the Hunt: 5 Mastered Hunters.    

Mage for Life: 5 Mastered Mages.

Art of War:5 Mastered Warriors.

Diamonds Are Forever:1 god at Mastery 10.

...and two others that are probably unobtainable because of the new map

Flaming speed: Your team killed the Fire Giant in Conquest within 30 seconds of it spawning. (Versus or Ranked)

Golden Greed: Your team killed the Golden Fury in Conquest within 30 seconds of it spawning. (Versus or Ranked)

Since the support service is pretty much useless, i've started to look into other channel to report the issue and the best channel is Smite official discord.

http://discord.gg/smitegame

@Mooseules and other have already reported this problems...but we need more people.

it may actually get the devs to consider looking into solutions for the issue.

Thank you all for the help...

...and sorry for the bad english^^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Caterpillar91 said:

So as many of us already know, there are at least six trophy who are bugged since september:

Assassin for Hire: 5 Mastered Assassins.  

Love to Guard: 5 Mastered Guardians.

Join the Hunt: 5 Mastered Hunters.    

Mage for Life: 5 Mastered Mages.

Art of War:5 Mastered Warriors.

Diamonds Are Forever:1 god at Mastery 10.

...and two others that are probably unobtainable because of the new map

Flaming speed: Your team killed the Fire Giant in Conquest within 30 seconds of it spawning. (Versus or Ranked)

Golden Greed: Your team killed the Golden Fury in Conquest within 30 seconds of it spawning. (Versus or Ranked)

Since the support service is pretty much useless, i've started to look into other channel to report the issue and the best channel is Smite official discord.

http://discord.gg/smitegame

@Mooseules and other have already reported this problems...but we need more people.

it may actually get the devs to consider looking into solutions for the issue.

Thank you all for the help...

...and sorry for the bad english^^

Flaming speed and golden greed are technically still obtainable, just harder since you basically have to be in the area for a lot longer (time it takes to kill the greater scorpions and then the 30 seconds it takes to actually spawn either of those two bosses in). Though I suppose in a team you could coordinate 1-2 people killing the scorpions and then have the rest of the team converge on the bosses as they spawn in. Without a doubt it does add an extra layer of complication to already annoying trophies.

That aside, more reports would help as someone on XBOX made a similar report shortly after ours and someone did inquiry about further details. Update 8.3 comes out March 23rd (I believe) so pushing attention on it now could potentially see it being addressed in that update or one of the 'bonus' ones that will follow after.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the moment to help!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I‘ve ben mentioning it frequently on the discord, and linked them the psnprofiles page for one of the trophies showing that it hasnt popped since september. It seems that everytime i mention it, a few other people tag on and confirm that it isnt working with xbox/pc/ps for them as well. I think i finally saw the first real addressing of the issue as titanlermy said „we‘ll be looking into the mastery issue in the future ?“

honestly, that doesnt give me a lot of hope and just feels like something to get us to shut up but i guess it‘s better than nothing?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, bdubdotkizzom said:

I think i finally saw the first real addressing of the issue as titanlermy said „we‘ll be looking into the mastery issue in the future 1f642.png

honestly, that doesnt give me a lot of hope and just feels like something to get us to shut up but i guess it‘s better than nothing?

It's the first time they address the problem in six(almost seven) months.

I think we must keep the pressure around every patch release, for now...it's something.

I agree^^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...