Easy PlayStation Now games

Pottercito_

Hello community! My Now subscription ends in March 29th, I want you to recommend me one or two games that are under 10 hours platinum, so I can platinum one or two games until March 29th. Requirements are: under 12 hours platinum, and a good game. I know there are really easy games but I want to play an enjoyable game while short to plat it, I don't like those easy 3 hour platinums.

I have searched for Aragami and Black Mirror, seems cool. Any other recommendation?

******Edit: I forget to say that I can not stream PS3 games, in that case I would have done all cladsic sonic games :((

Edited by Pottercito_

Lone Survivor: The Directors Cut

The Swapper

Teslagrad

Unfinished Swan

All 4 of those are good games that can easily be completed in a day or two, but are all worthwhile and fun experiences ?

I'll also second @sealightbreeze's suggestion of Broken Age - great Adventure game!

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 3

Everybody's gone to the Rapture (plat)

Teslagrad (plat)

SkyScrappers (plat)

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate + Last Round (double plat with save transfer) - can be done pretty fast if you are at least OK at fighting games and are able to self-boost online with a PC

Mahinarium (no plat)

Linger in shadows (no plat)

Puzzle agent (no plat)

Sonic the fighters (no plat)

Fighting vipers (no plat)

Virtua Fight 5 Final Shodown (no plat) - only if you can self-boost online

40 minutes ago, ChiefMichigan said:

You're fine with streaming PS3 games, right? The Wolf Among Us is a great point-and-click/branching choices game. Playing through the episodes only takes about 7-8 hours and then clean-up only takes about a few hours.

Forget to say that I can not stream PS3 games :((

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Larzz said:

Magus (PS3)  

Probably the worst game I ever played, but a super easy and fast plat. 

You take that back! That game was kind of fun. I played it for so much longer than I needed, however. The plat took about three hours, but I played it for almost five.

Anyway, check for some Artifex Mundi games. Dark Arcana, e.g., is one. I find these to be fun, though I enjoy HOP games.

I'm playing Ben 10 right now and IIRC, it's on PS Now. The trophy guide says it's 6 - 8 hours. So far it's been easy and fun.

EDIT: Now that I'm finished the game and am doing trophy clean-up, I wouldn't say it's an easy plat anymore. There are trophies for beating each boss without getting hit, and if you fail, you have to repeat the enitre level.

Certainly not the hardest platinum but this one definitely takes some effort.

Edited by yuber1234
  • Like 2

Zombie Vikings is a fairly easy platinum. But, you need 4 controllers or you can self boost the 4 player charge attack online.

Also, Super Exploding Zoo is an another game with an easy platinum. You can boost the online trophies if you want. (EU PS Now)

Edited by RedCrimsonBeaver
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

All of the god of war games are pretty straightforward ranging from 10 to about 20 hours each - I think there are 6 of them on there in total including the 2018 one.

I really enjoyed super exploding zoo which was straightforward and under 10 hours, and the town of light which is a  bit harrowing but it is a straightforward walking simulator set in a psychiatric hospital in around the 1930s, (more emotional than scary).

Also undertale is a fast platinum on there, but I think it's a little bit marmitey as a game it's a very stylised rpg, might be worth looking up if you haven't seen it already.

If any of the Ratchet & Clank or Sly Cooper games are on there I would definitely recommend them. They’re all easy and lots of fun to play. ?

edit: Mind you, be aware that Ratchet & Clank’s Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty might be on there, but they have no trophies at all. Every other R&C game in the series has a platinum and easy trophy list.

Edited by dieselmanchild

• 2 months later...