Solo??

Titanomachy_75

4 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

@Titanomachy_75 don't mind some of the snarky replies. If you decide to purchase the game you can open a gaming session up for others to join you or hit me up if you really want to play with another.

? I’m not sensitive type ... it’s all funny Thks may try it .. be safe and take care 

• Like 1

I very much like the idea of this game being Co-Op. I’m only wondering about the trophy side of things whether PS5 will also get it’s own trophy list for this game. I know every single PS5 game that had a PS4 version has had it’s own list so I’m kinda expecting that to happen with this game also.

I think it's difficult to criticise this particular game for not having solo play because it's designed from the ground up to be co-op. I get where you are coming from @Titanomachy_75. I do think that there is a place for co-op in gaming though, but it has to be done properly. Remember a few years ago, companies got it in their heads that a multiplayer mode had to be shoehorned into a single player game?

7 minutes ago, Kowal821 said:

How could some of you guys not have any friends to play with xD I can't imagine playing solo games only. It's all about balance. Just try it

I have had some great co-op experiences, Little Hope was a recent highlight. But I think I still prefer solo games most of the time. I'm not a fan of random groups for things that need communication and co-ordination to succeed, because you never know who you are going to get and it's a bit of a crapshoot. There is that seemingly huge group of people that leave their mic on with awful music playing in the background while their parent/someone is having some kind of loud argument in another room.

Pretty much all of my co-op experiences have been with folks i know in real life. I know there are decent folks out there though, especially on PSNProfiles, it's just difficult to find them amidst the duds. ?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kowal821 said:

How could some of you guys not have any friends to play with xD I can't imagine playing solo games only. It's all about balance. Just try it

I play a lot of Multiplayer Games, mostly PvP and I like Free to Play MMRPGs, but there is always Matchmaking. But I would never play games in which I have to speak to. I'm not talking to my television, what should the neighbors think.