Recommended path to 100%?

shxrpay

I'm going for the platinum + 100% and wondered if there is anything else related to the DLC that I should focus on in my main playthrough? I'm also wondering if I should play it on hard instead of normal while collecting all collectibles aswell right off the bat to knock out that trophy. Any tips?

Cool to see you here. For the 100%, most of the main game stuff is relatively easy, only the collectibles could be annoying since you would need to look at a guide when taking off the headset. If you want to get everything in 1 playthrough then you would do hard difficulty with the collectables, I platinumed the game before any DLC so I had to do another playthrough. Hard difficulty wasn't actually difficult, but if you want to have an easier time or want to do a unknown playthrough first then I would probably do it as a second playthrough. Apart from the the Hard trophy every other dlc trophy is acquired through the challenges rather than main game. I would only worry about one of the DLC trophies though.

Edited by Burstawesome
  • Like 2