This game still has so many glitchy trophies

Chaos_Bladez

I've recently picked this game back up because I never quite dug into the Second Encore after the original release. And while I am still enjoying it, I feel like so many trophies are still very glitchy.

I can't get Threads of Fate to pop, despite beating every character's storyline. A Gadabout Town doesn't seem to want to pop, despite me probably playing just about every map. Robo Fortune's story trophy didn't initially pop; I had to beat it again to get it to register (I think I may have skipped the ending cutscene too quickly?). Beau-coup de Grâce randomly popped well after I was pretty sure I did Blockbuster on every character.

It's just very annoying and, since I am playing on Vita, I bet I will have to switch over to the PS4 and wrap up some of these annoying broken trophies. I shudder thinking about the possibility of the longer trials and training trophies not popping.

This is more of a rant but I am curious is anyone has any tips or advice.

EDIT: Add the survival trophy too. Just beat 10 in a row and no trophy. I'm so through with this. 

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

57 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

I only played on PS4 but I never had any problems with trophies not popping. Maybe it’s only an issue with the Vita version. Honestly there’s no way I would even consider doing the trials on Vita. 

I think you're right. I think it's a Vita-only thing. But that still sucks so hard because I prefer this game on my Vita. 

• 2 months later...