How closely do you plan your account?

Deadly_Ha_Ha

I have always tried to get 100% on my games whenever possible, but i am glad my completion will never be 100%. That would be quite a burden to try and maintain and i would miss out on some great games for fear of losing it.

I do like to finish games in the same order i start them, so sometimes i will hold off getting the final trophy until i complete a previous game. But there are exceptions, like gta 5 which kept adding dlc, and a few games i have gone back to several years after giving up on them

Not much. I only thought abount doing this for my 75th and 100th platinums. The 4500th trophy being a platinum was a insane coincidence. 

I dont aim to have a 100% completion profile. I tend to only get the plat and dont play DLCs, it's rare for me to even buy one. 

Getting memorable games for my next milestones platinums is the only management that I plan to do for now. 

The only trophy milestone I planned was #1000 to be the RDR plat, and that was only done after I realised it would be really easy to engineer. Purely by coincidence, my trophies for 1,500, 2,000 and 2,500 were all single word titles (Podium, Survivor, Ninja). 

Not at all really. I made it so that my 100th platinum was also my first PS5 platinum and was Astro's Playroom because I thought it'd be cool to have the game that comes pre-installed on the PS5 as my 100th plat but that's about it. I certainly don't try and maintain 100% completion across my entire profile. There are too many games where the plat is too much of a pain in the ass but they're still great games so I wouldn't want to deprive myself of playing them just for the sake of keeping my completion rate at 100%.

• Like 2

Am I the only one here who hates the idea of a plat being a normal trophy milestone? We already have plat milestones, I want a mix in there.

I don't plan mine, but when I see one coming up I will avoid:

- the same game showing up for multiple milestones

- plats showing for normal trophy milestones

- games which just have 'platinum trophy' as their plat name

- games where the trophies show as a different language to the one I played it in.

Other than that, I just play what I want to at that time. I do try to prioritise PS3 games with online trophies, but I won't make myself if I want to play something else.

Only thing I planned was making my 5000th trophy and 100th plat the same game.. Was not even a special game.. just saw the optertunity to do it and did it.. (don't think I'll plan anything else again)... I don't see much of a point of planning other stuff because then it would limit how I play certain games.

Not at all.

The way i choose my games are = Do i want to play it?  If i can answer YES, then i play it.

If the game is good, and i really love it, i might go for platinum, but if not, i'll do as many trophies as i can, and leave it.

Platinums and grinds, i save for games i love.

I dont plan. I play what I want to play and always try to platinum, not always 100% depends on what the DLC is like or if I've liked the base game enough.

The only time I 'plan' is when I've completed all the games I want to play and then I look for something in the interim. These games I wont bother playing if the platinum is a chore. I know some people say you shouldnt be put off games by the platinum but in all honestly these are games I wouldnt even play if I didnt have a gap between the ones I do so I dont feel like I'm ever missing out.

I've planned on them somewhat anyway.
 I did plan on trophy miles stones for trophy 4,000, 4,500 and 5,000 to be what they were kind of wish I planned a little further and though and had saved Okami platinum for a milestone though.
 Also currently planning Prince of Persia Warrior Within to be platinum #99, and The Last Guardian might be platinum #100 depending on how well that goes.
 Still also hoping I get that infallible trophy from Fall Guys one of these and may plan that game for a milestone as well about why I haven't gotten that head turner trophy yet just in case.
 Planning some trophy milestones I can see pretty difficult to pulling off like not knowing what order a trophy is going to pop as well.
 As for the Prince of Persia platinum currently waiting until after May to try hard mode since it would be past the 10 year mark of my first trophy figured might as well wait and kind of give me a bit of break after completing that no death run trophy.

7000 and 8000 were planned as killing machine and Kung Fu is Stronger as i worked long hours on both of those.

I of course planned out my 100, 200 and 300 plats to be jokes while my 50, 150 and 250 were meant to be serious (wish i had made 50 an ultra rare so they all could have been that).

I have also started trying to find trophies that are called fitting names

9000 - Over 9000!!!

10000 - Seen it All

15000 - Only Just Begun

I was a pc player till last year and only played ps here and there. The old account was looking like this, many games startet, most of them not done etc. After going full ps i decided to create a new one. The only management it do at the moment is that i only play games on this account that i can 100%. Backlog cleaning and on a few games trying to get high ranks in the fastest achiever tab like tony hawk etc. Dont know if more management will come with time or i hold on this routine. 

No planning on milestones, but I do plan on completion percentage and completing my backlog therefore getting my monies worth. If I buy a game, I plan on playing it. If I play it, I plan on  completing it fully by squeezing out the trophies it has. I'm mindful of what games I play and do my research ahead of time. If I want to have fun on a whim, I play on my son's profile as his is a sub account under my main parent profile on my primary PS5. He cares less about trophies and completion percentage so he gives me the thumbs up to do so. A good balance on being strategic while keeping the fun!

• Like 2

I planned to get days gone as my 100th plat  as the "1%er" felt like a good one to have as my 100th.

Otherwise, I plan to get 100% completion for anything I start.

Any games I don't want to 100% or test out get played first on my alternate account. 

Edited by Rando-Calrisian-