How closely do you plan your account?

Deadly_Ha_Ha

No plan for me i just play really, if i can't or don't want to platinum a game i leave it and move on.

The only thing i like to plan is a milestone like 100th platinum, 150, 200 etc.....Otherwise i just go on.

I also don't like to platinum the same game from different regions, just looks so bad.....The only same games i've got the platinum on are if they were on PS3 & PS4 or PS4 & PS5 but no different regions.

Also have no Vita or VR games on my list so far, wouldn't mind them but never got round to picking them up.

I am not the 100% game guy.I don't plan to have 100% completition.I don't mind it at all.If i don't like a game like Friday the 13 i will eventually drop it.I will not buy every DLC if i didn't consider them worth it or when they are discounted.Instead for milestone i prefer to play a determinated game.I do it for my 50 pllatinum for Judgment.Also i am considering to do PSNow in order to play games like Red Dead Redemption,Metal Gear,God of War,Devil May Cry,Sonic,ecc...

Edited by TrafalgarWarGrey

I like to set milestones for my trophies. I only started to get interested in milestones when I got close to obtaining my 1,500 trophy. I've currently got my 3,000 trophy set for Dragon Ball: Raging Blast platinum (fan of Dragon Ball series) and Max Payne 3 for my 50th platinum trophy.

• Like 1

On 20/03/2021 at 8:53 PM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Hm this is a good Idea, is it the game itself that you are basing the letter for..OR the plat title being the letter of the Alphabet?

I feel like this could be an interesting one either way

The game itself... but don't let anyone else tell you how to play mate, you do you!

This isn't a new idea... some of the more hard core and old school accounts have completed ultra rare platinum alphabets. There are occasional PSNP forum events too to help with motivation.

On 20/03/2021 at 1:12 PM, ZanFear said:

haha! I like the addition of a Platinum for each letter of the alphabet! I’m only missing 6 letters: E, J, Q, V, X, Y and I already have some ideas.

Yeah me too. A goal for me in 2022 I think. I need I, K, P, Q, V, X, Y, Z... 

PS5 might help with Kena: Bridge of Sprits and Pray for the Gods, but I'm pretty stumped otherwise to find games that I'll actually ENJOY ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

The game itself... but don't let anyone else tell you how to play mate, you do you!

This isn't a new idea... some of the more hard core and old school accounts have completed ultra rare platinum alphabets. There are occasional PSNP forum events too to help with motivation.

thats a pretty good idea, and ill have to check some of those events/threads out to get some motivation and inspiration

• Like 1

I kind of plan around platinum milestones, think I have Bloodborne as 30, Persona 5 as 50, and Red Dead Redemption as 100. I don’t necessarily want a specific game at a specific number but I would like it to be a game I enjoy as opposed to a filler game I wouldn’t have bought from PS Plus. Trophy numbers I don’t pay attention to, although I am coming up on 10000; some of them are funny.

One thing I do like to do is bump as many incomplete games to the top of my list as possible so I have a nice streak of platinums. Almost have a perfect streak for most of last year except for SFV which I only have ranked mode trophies left

Edited by PhantomWarcry

• 2 years later...

Any planning is mostly concerning milestones, and as I play relatively few games, getting everything to add up can be a hassle.

Other than that I just try to play what I prefer as well as looking into future games in order to make up a schedule what to play next.

Edited by Mellenthin