If Fall Guys was on PS5

Ctrlolol

If Fall Guys was on PS5 and had no autopop option, would you go for the platinum again? Even if it did pop trophies for you and you would only have to do misc stuff, I don't see "Infalliable"  being a trophy that gets popped for you. So would you do it all over?

I originally completed it on PC the day after it came out, but the game has many new maps/modes/ and a lot of players who have road with the game since the beginning. While some of the LTM matches can be easier if you are good at them, I do not know if I would want to do it all over. I ask because I feel like the game on PS5 is bound to happen. Maybe you could turn off crossplay to only match with PS5 players or something if it does happen, idk.

22 minutes ago, Ctrlolol said:

If Fall Guys was on PS5 and had no autopop option, would you go for the platinum again? Even if it did pop trophies for you and you would only have to do misc stuff, I don't see "Infalliable"  being a trophy that gets popped for you. So would you do it all over?

I originally completed it on PC the day after it came out, but the game has many new maps/modes/ and a lot of players who have road with the game since the beginning. While some of the LTM matches can be easier if you are good at them, I do not know if I would want to do it all over. I ask because I feel like the game on PS5 is bound to happen. Maybe you could turn off crossplay to only match with PS5 players or something if it does happen, idk.

I got infallible a couple times on PC in the first few months most players were bad and it really wasn't hard to get it, I told myself I would go for the plat once I got a PS5 because the input lag on PS4 was so bad. 

But now all the players are much better and there are way more games and variations to learn that feel more RNG so there's no chance I could get infallible again. 

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 2

Just now, iGGTheEnd said:

I got infallible a couple times on PC in the first few months most players were bad and it really wasn't hard to get it, I told myself I would go for the plat once I got a PS5 because the input lag on PS4 was so bad. 

But now all the prayers are much better and there are way more games and variations to learn that feel more RNG so there's no chance I could get infallible again.

we have the exact same story lmao

I got mine early in the game's life and mostly thanks to my friends taking out other players in the finals for me. In fact, I think my favorite moment is still when our 4 man group made it into a 5 man fall mountain and they all just took turns holding down the random guy lol.

But nowadays the game is too random for my tastes, the community has gotten too grabby, and even with a full party, the skill level has gotten too high.

I've also just had my fill of the game.

• Like 1

Haven't gotten it yet the first time, but if I do ever get it I would definitely not go for it again, not unless I happen to get the infallible trophy by random chance.
 I do kind of feel like I would have gotten the infallible trophy by now if I could just win the final rounds more often. 
Most I have gotten in a row was two episodes in a row a couple times was kind of hoping to get that trophy on my own, but kind of been considering on trying a boosting group for it instead I also still don't have the Squad Goals trophy yet either.
And Knowing my luck since this game likes to troll me a lot I'll probably get 5 episodes in a row on the Switch version.

Hell no. I haven 't even revisited the game since obtaining the Platinum, it ruined it for me. It was extremely fun with friends in the beginning and I do want to hop back in for the new content at some point but that trophy really sucked the fun out of the game in what should've been a casual plat.

Edited by MikeCheck--

I actually think it would autopop everything on PS5 in this scenario. Because your stats are all saved on their server, and a solution for infallible not popping is to relaunch the game. So pretty sure it checks the servers for trophies you've earned when you launch it.

To answer the question though, no I don't intend to play this on PS5 with or without autopops. Though that's because I don't do stacks.

• Like 2