Old & Wiser Not Popping?

Exeshow678

• 5 months later...

This happened to me too. I was working on the alphabet/26 generations one and didn’t get this trophy until the 4th or 5th generation of the family despite aging people up several times. 

I think the trick, or what I noticed was different, is that this trophy happened when I force aged someone up way before they would have aged up, not on their birthday or near their birthday. All the others before that I made cakes and blew out the candles ON their birthday or at their birthday party. 

Tl;dr - I think you have to age them up prematurely before the game tells you their birthday is coming

1 hour ago, Tiffanniebaby said:

This happened to me too. I was working on the alphabet/26 generations one and didn’t get this trophy until the 4th or 5th generation of the family despite aging people up several times. 

I think the trick, or what I noticed was different, is that this trophy happened when I force aged someone up way before they would have aged up, not on their birthday or near their birthday. All the others before that I made cakes and blew out the candles ON their birthday or at their birthday party. 

Tl;dr - I think you have to age them up prematurely before the game tells you their birthday is coming

did NOT expect anyone to comment on this, it did eventually pop...like 6 months ago

• 1 year later...
On 06/09/2021 at 5:57 PM, Tiffanniebaby said:

Ya lol, I figured you got it but wanted to respond in case anyone else struggles with it and searches 

Well I'm glad you did, been struggling with this specific trophy as well, gonna try your suggestion!