Trophy Thoughts?

arcanehornet_

A few missable trophies, some tough ones like getting the 100% Dance Competition (it's just long and boring and one mistake can make you restart and spend 5 more minutes on it each time you fail.). Also I think the speedrun average is 50 minutes, so under 2 hours is doable, you just can't waste time getting trophies in that run.

I'd say this will be a double playthrough. Once to collect everything and do misc. trophies, then a second playthrough to run through the game as fast as possible.

2 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Wait, why is the name of the plat "Six Seasons and a Movie"? Obviously a reference to the Community tv show but what's the connection with the game?

I have so many questions!! 

Just a reference. Plus there was rumors of a Stubbs sequel back in the day, maybe they want to make it now.

On 2021-03-16 at 2:22 PM, Sydoki said:

Wait, why is the name of the plat "Six Seasons and a Movie"? Obviously a reference to the Community tv show but what's the connection with the game?

I have so many questions!! 

I was wondering that too. I’ve never played the original, nor this and was wondering if it was anything more than a reference. Either way, maybe ‘the movie’ part of that reference will come to fruition in the next few years! ?