Game is so bugged (35/35 trophies already)

IIDRAGONSSSII

34 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

I wouldn't call it triggering.It is out of place and completely stupid.

The original poster just informed people about the problems he faced with the game without any excessive rants.

The logic behind the post is too stupid.

"Oh you spent your hard earned cash to buy that product and it's problematic.Oh sucks to be you move on with your life"

"SHOCKING LOLZ"

I was kinda joking. There are people on this site that legit won't play some amazing games just because they can't get 100%. Or act like not getting platinum will define their life, their whole family and neighbors. Which is kinda amusing people think so much of arbitrary trophies. But it was kinda in relation of the whole website, not OP in particular, I will agree 100% that buggy and crashing games are the worst, and I would complain about those myself

• Like 4

Anyway..................

It's quite annoying how games are put out now a days and unfinished but they get away with it because they can update the game, if you put out an unfinished broken game in the PS1 & PS2 days you were pretty much done for, that kind of pressure they had back then was better because they had to put a working game out, they couldn't be lazy and leave it unfinished.

Edited by saiyanbloodstyle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

Why the hell is this even a comment? They literally were just sharing some details and tips about the game and you say crap like that out of nowhere?

?Welcome to psnprofiles.com, the Facebook of bitching even if you haven't played the game. I mean it's not like we aren't really here to help eachother out with trophy issues or solutions. 

Note: I love this site, the comment is sarcasm for those who don't realize most game specific forums are for help, not sharing our bloated opinions. 

Also, thanks for the tips @IIDRAGONSSSII

Edited by RoxasOnFire
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Yeah the trophy for getting 100% in the dance off is damn near impossible for me, tried for like 3 hours, still couldn’t do it. 

I took me almost an hour to get it myself. Honestly one of the most stressful trophies I've come across. For the last round I always recorded a clip of the pattern and then play it back 3 times. It really helps but it still doesn't stop yourself from making mistakes.

• Like 2

I wouldn't say Stubbs is overly buggy. Apart from having a slight issue with the dancing minigame (having to press the face buttons before the beat for the game to register) and a crash when being killed by a robot, it's relatively stable compared to recent releases (looking at you, Watch Dogs Legion).

12 hours ago, Flubberwunked said:

I took me almost an hour to get it myself. Honestly one of the most stressful trophies I've come across. For the last round I always recorded a clip of the pattern and then play it back 3 times. It really helps but it still doesn't stop yourself from making mistakes.

Good idea, I’ll have to try that method. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crypto151 said:

I got to the area just before the mall and my game crashed. Oh, and corrupted data. Yay! 

Is this the reason nobody has the speed run trophy yet from watching speed runs on YouTube getting it under 2 hrs doesn't seem overly hard but maybe I'm wrong 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBossSkillz said:

Is this the reason nobody has the speed run trophy yet from watching speed runs on YouTube getting it under 2 hrs doesn't seem overly hard but maybe I'm wrong 

I luckily complete the speedrun at my 6th try in 1:00:28.

Now i'm farming the 2005 brains, but 9 brains in 1 min is the best farm method i could find...

Edited by IIDRAGONSSSII
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBossSkillz said:

I'm not trying it yet because my game has crashed like 9 times over the course of 7 hours of gameplay. Game crashes don't bug me that much but this is ridiculous. I really hope they can fix it with an update.

• Like 1