Game is so bugged (35/35 trophies already)

IIDRAGONSSSII

My save just got corrupted while I was grinding brains... Although I don't even know if what I was doing counted cause I was grinding at the final boss and it was always reloading my final checkpoint. When my save file got corrupted the game just gave me the speed run trophy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demolition_Man55 said:

My save just got corrupted while I was grinding brains... Although I don't even know if what I was doing counted cause I was grinding at the final boss and it was always reloading my final checkpoint. When my save file got corrupted the game just gave me the speed run trophy. 

Lucky you. I was doing a legit run and then the game crashes on the 3rd last level. The chances of the game not crashing during an hour and 20 minute run are extremely low. I recommend people to not attempt this trophy until the devs actually fix their game because this is just unbelievable.

15 hours ago, IIDRAGONSSSII said:

I luckily complete the speedrun at my 6th try in 1:00:28.

Now i'm farming the 2005 brains, but 9 brains in 1 min is the best farm method i could find...

Fair enough you must be the only one though unless more people don't have it synced

4 hours ago, Flubberwunked said:

Lucky you. I was doing a legit run and then the game crashes on the 3rd last level. The chances of the game not crashing during an hour and 20 minute run are extremely low. I recommend people to not attempt this trophy until the devs actually fix their game because this is just unbelievable.

This is why I haven't started the game. Hopefully they fix it quickly I want to play it but if its crashing so often what's the point 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2021 at 5:35 AM, Flubberwunked said:

I took me almost an hour to get it myself. Honestly one of the most stressful trophies I've come across. For the last round I always recorded a clip of the pattern and then play it back 3 times. It really helps but it still doesn't stop yourself from making mistakes.

Ok, So I did what you said, recorded the pattern and watched it multiple times, and I finally 100%’d it and got the trophy, took almost a week for me to get it done but it’s all good now. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Ok, So I did what you said, recorded the pattern and watched it multiple times, and I finally 100%’d it and got the trophy, took almost a week for me to get it done but it’s all good now. 

Whenever you get around to your speedrun attempts you'll have to play that minigame again and you'll be surprised by how better you are at it knowing that one slip up won't be fatal. All of the pressure is gone lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flubberwunked said:

Whenever you get around to your speedrun attempts you'll have to play that minigame again and you'll be surprised by how better you are at it knowing that one slip up won't be fatal. All of the pressure is gone lol.

Lol ahh yeah looking forward to that.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/01/2023 at 7:02 PM, lasodamos said:

The stage 9 is litteraly impossible because of bug, being smashing this shitty gate for 6 hour using walktrough and speedrun strat, fuck those dev, who give a regenerating and invisible hp bar for a gate ?

You got the platinum a few days later. What were your thoughts on the process? Anything I should be aware of before starting the platinum hunt? Bugs, tips and tricks?

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/04/2023 at 0:07 PM, gameoncomrade said:

You got the platinum a few days later. What were your thoughts on the process? Anything I should be aware of before starting the platinum hunt? Bugs, tips and tricks?

restart the stage, again and again and again and again and again until the AI finaly attack the door.

You don't have to reset the whole level (part 2 of the level is where the bug happen)

• 7 months later...
On 3/17/2021 at 5:35 AM, Flubberwunked said:

I took me almost an hour to get it myself. Honestly one of the most stressful trophies I've come across. For the last round I always recorded a clip of the pattern and then play it back 3 times. It really helps but it still doesn't stop yourself from making mistakes.

This strat got me the Trophy! thanks for the strat!

• Like 1