Borderlands 3 Trophy fix.....

curtessi

28 minutes ago, qmckemie said:

My name is earl is not unlocking for me its the only trophy i am missing from the base game anyone having issues with that on PS5? my progress is 15/20 but i have purchased all his items on zane!

That trophy is known to be iffy on both platforms but there's nothing much you can do except start another character :(.

So I have all the trophies for the individual planet locations, the slaughter houses and the proving grounds. That should be all of the locations right??

However, my overall location says 222/223. How is that even possible if I have all the other trophies?

Am I just missing something silly here?

5 hours ago, KingPenguinPax said:

So I have all the trophies for the individual planet locations, the slaughter houses and the proving grounds. That should be all of the locations right??

However, my overall location says 222/223. How is that even possible if I have all the other trophies?

Am I just missing something silly here?

There is 5 locations in Athenas, do you have them all?

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/9096-borderlands-3-trophy-guide#24-master-of-all-you-survey

On 15/04/2021 at 10:20 AM, HuntingFever said:

Ouch, in that case your only options are to either try again from scratch or wait for another patch :(.

Just made a new character (FLAK) and saved it during the Claptrap rescue at the start, so I'll give it an hour later and see what it says.

6 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

So all side missions needs to be a new character from scratch? It can't be any character half way through...or what about an old character on a new TVHM run? Just checking before starting up a new one.

Whatever doesn't pop after using Cross-Save, has to be redone entirely from scratch with a new character.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Damn, I'm surprised a TVHM run wouldn't work. Thanks though.

The problem is, there's a glitch with imported saves that causes them to bug out and not unlock certain trophies so you have to start over to get them :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

Finally there are no more trophies that are impossible to obtain right? But if I load the character from the PS4 save I will not get all the trophies? Or does it go randomly? Has anyone actually gotten them all, or is 100% sure you don't get them all?

The 100% is still unobtainable for a lot of people because the Complex Made Simple trophy is super broken in the PS5 version and some other trophies in the most recent DLC are also very buggy in both versions of the game. Also note that once you have auto-popped what trophies you can with an imported save, you have to start over from scratch with a new character to get the rest, because of a bug which randomly stops trophies being earned via an imported save :(. TL;DR version: If you haven't already started the PS5 version, don't bother.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I just finished both the PS4 AND the PS5 games and ALL DLC.... I had zero issues in either version... game or any DLC

loading my PS4 save into PS5 popped

Tales from the Eridian Slab

A Hundred names for Sand

Swamped

City Slicker

Exoarchaeolo—You Get the Gist

Master of All you Survey

all other trophies were obtained on a full playthru on a new character.....

Edited by craig_obviously

I started a new character on PS5 when the PS5 Version released and played half through the game, but stopped playing because there were to many trophy glitches. If I continue this character now, will the trophy for discovering all areas update correctly or will I have to start from scratch? (Never imported any save file, that’s a fresh PS5 character).

6 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

I started a new character on PS5 when the PS5 Version released and played half through the game, but stopped playing because there were to many trophy glitches. If I continue this character now, will the trophy for discovering all areas update correctly or will I have to start from scratch? (Never imported any save file, that’s a fresh PS5 character).

I started the game before the recent PS5 fixes and I unlocked the location trophy just fine.

• Like 1

Ok, I finally downloaded the PS5 version but not having to play it now I haven't loaded my character yet. I did the whole game on PS4 with my brother in splitscreen, so I tried loading his. He unlocked 70% of the trophies that came out with me (I unlocked them all). I uploaded his character and even after putting "continue" not a single trophy was unlocked lol 

I'll see what happens to me later.

47 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Ok, I finally downloaded the PS5 version but not having to play it now I haven't loaded my character yet. I did the whole game on PS4 with my brother in splitscreen, so I tried loading his. He unlocked 70% of the trophies that came out with me (I unlocked them all). I uploaded his character and even after putting "continue" not a single trophy was unlocked lol 

I'll see what happens to me later.

Okay try loading the character, play a bit, wait for the game to ask you to apply a hotfix on pause, let the hotfix happen, load your character again. That's how the named locations trophy popped for me.

15 minutes ago, Maneater1983 said:

Okay try loading the character, play a bit, wait for the game to ask you to apply a hotfix on pause, let the hotfix happen, load your character again. That's how the named locations trophy popped for me.

To apply a Hot Fix, just sit on the Main Menu for a few seconds until the "Hot Fix Applied" sign appears on the pole behind your character :).