Borderlands 3 Trophy fix.....

curtessi

Just wanted to join in the discussion. Loaded my PS4 save, only have 70% of the base game trophies done of PS4, was a little bummed when I loaded my save to see none saved over. Honestly though, in that same breath, it just allows me to play the game in an upgraded state now, gives me more incentive so, guess I'm grinding for that PS5 plat for sure.

I got platinum on PS4 (on Release) and PS5 (now) with a fresh character each time.

I never played the DLCs on PS4, but now I will play them on PS5.

Can I import my PS5 save file into the PS4 game once I finished them all to auto pop the trophies, or do I have to redo it on PS4?

Does anyone know this? Thanks.

Edited by xIRockyRock

4 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

I got platinum on PS4 (on Release) and PS5 (now) with a fresh character each time.

I never played the DLCs on PS4, but now I will play them on PS5.

Can I import my PS5 save file into the PS4 game once I finished them all to auto pop the trophies, or do I have to redo it on PS4?

Does anyone know this? Thanks.

Nope. Cross-Save only works one way, unless a game is either online only or has a heavy MP component e.g. Destiny 2, Fortnite etc.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

My friend and I are looking at finally giving this game a go in online co-op (PS5); is it still a buggy mess trophy-wise or have most things been sorted out?  Neither of us have played any of it before, what do we need to lookout for or be wary of?

The Plat is now obtainable (though some trophies are still glitchy for some people in both the PS4 and PS5 versions) but the Director's and Designer's Cut DLCs are a hot mess trophy wise with several very buggy trophies, though these two DLCs are hot garbage anyway and not worth playing so you're better off skipping them unless you're desperate to have the 100%.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The Plat is now obtainable (though some trophies are still glitchy for some people in both the PS4 and PS5 versions) but the Director's and Designer's Cut DLCs are a hot mess trophy wise with several very buggy trophies, though these two DLCs are hot garbage anyway and not worth playing so you're better off skipping them unless you're desperate to have the 100%.

Thanks for the heads up!  We’ll probably give it a shot, but not very high on the to-do list right now.  I care more about the 100% than my friend so I guess we’ll see what happens when we get there.

• Like 1