trophy thoughts

nrs1nrs1

I keep seeing trailers for this game and each time I see a new one, the more interesting this game looks. Reminds me of Another World and Tron smashed together! The trophies don't look too demanding, and that platinum icon is really nice looking ?

• 2 weeks later...

I've nearly beaten the game, there's a few missable trophies, Collecting all Floppy Disc Fragments, Invisible code and De ja vu. 

All others are unlocked as part of the story as far as I'm aware. 

Really enjoyable, Soundtrack is superb. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AllanGronkjaer said:

Just finished it . Floppy disc are super missable due you can’t go back after finish a world/house 

Learned that the hard way 

Damn, thats rough, i was hoping for a chapter select after beating the game.  Thanks for the heads up. Purchased the game, will probably play after Werewolf: the apocalypse and before i start my long Valhalla journey 

30 minutes ago, P-Low14 said:

Damn, thats rough, i was hoping for a chapter select after beating the game.  Thanks for the heads up. Purchased the game, will probably play after Werewolf: the apocalypse and before i start my long Valhalla journey 

Nice im Playing that now 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

any news on your guide man = ) 

argg I've had so little time to play it unfortunately, but I should be able to (if I'm lucky) finish the game this week and have the guide ready maybe by Monday? Thankfully only a small handful of trophies are missable and require instructions on where to go (the hidden rooms, the floppy backup disks), so it won't require a huge amount of manpower to put that info together. But it's still coming :) 

• Like 2

On 22.4.2021 at 7:49 PM, nrs1nrs1 said:

argg I've had so little time to play it unfortunately, but I should be able to (if I'm lucky) finish the game this week and have the guide ready maybe by Monday? Thankfully only a small handful of trophies are missable and require instructions on where to go (the hidden rooms, the floppy backup disks), so it won't require a huge amount of manpower to put that info together. But it's still coming :) 

awesome man no need to rush, better take your time for a flawless guide and thanks for your work :-) gonna play this game soon I guess

Quick question to all my fellow platinum achievers -- how long did the game take for you to beat? I've been looking at my own time played and it looks like I clocked in at around 15-16 hours but I'm sure you could move a lot faster if you weren't taking breaks like I was lol

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Maahniac said:

How is this game in terms of missable trophies, time to Platinum, difficulty to Platinum etc.? It looks like all trophies are story-related, except for a few collectible-related ones?

3/10, 1 playthrough, about 8 hours maybe less if you're quick. There are only about a half dozen missable trophies, and my guide details all of them. It'll be published sometime this week I've heard.

8 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

3/10, 1 playthrough, about 8 hours maybe less if you're quick. There are only about a half dozen missable trophies, and my guide details all of them. It'll be published sometime this week I've heard.

Ohhh! Nice! That's great to hear :) Will hold back on the game until your guide is out then. 

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

hey @nrs1nrs1 i made a post under the comment section on your guide with two additional information :-) thank you for the guide!

Thanks for the info, sorry you had to take a 2nd playthrough :( Changes have been made

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fLuFfY-fEeT said:

How can this be, that the "Déjà-vu" trophy not missable, when I need the "A room with a view" trophy before, which is missable. That makes no sense in my head.

yeah I'm doing edits since some people say Deja-Vu can unlock without having visited the balcony in "a room with a view". I'll have a concrete answer soon.

• Like 1