nrs1nrs1

trophy thoughts

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

yeah I'm doing edits since some people say Deja-Vu can unlock without having visited the balcony in "a room with a view". I'll have a concrete answer soon.

Ah, cool. Thanks mate for this awesome guide. Now I am a bit exited about the answer. ;)

Edited by fLuFfY-fEeT
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fLuFfY-fEeT said:

Ah, cool. Thanks mate for this awesome guide. Now I am a bit exited about the answer. ;)

ok here's the situation. Deja-vu IS missable, just not as missable as I thought. DavySuicide's information told me that you could return to the House of the Blue Beam even after beating the last opponent and finishing the story content there, meaning that if you clear that House and go back there to get "A Room With a View" BEFORE you enter the capital city for the final section you can still get the trophy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.8.2021 at 10:59 PM, nrs1nrs1 said:

yeah I'm doing edits since some people say Deja-Vu can unlock without having visited the balcony in "a room with a view". I'll have a concrete answer soon.

 

I am not 100% sure but I don't think you can unlock the trophy without being at the balcony in the first place. This would literally make no sense. 

I won't risk it and in the end it doesn't help you at all since you need the "a room with a view" nonetheless to obtain the platinum in one run. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

 

I am not 100% sure but I don't think you can unlock the trophy without being at the balcony in the first place. This would literally make no sense. 

I won't risk it and in the end it doesn't help you at all since you need the "a room with a view" nonetheless to obtain the platinum in one run. 

 

yeah I misunderstood your original comment, everything is back in the right place on the guide! Roadmap and list of missables is up to date now, and Deja-Vu is missable just less missable than I thought if you're able to return to the Blue House before entering the capital.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nrs1nrs1 said:

yeah I misunderstood your original comment, everything is back in the right place on the guide! Roadmap and list of missables is up to date now, and Deja-Vu is missable just less missable than I thought if you're able to return to the Blue House before entering the capital.

 

haha okay man sorry for misleading you that wasn't my intention, but now it looks absolutely good :-) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys. That's a bit tricky and good to know, because I write a guide for a German trophy side. But I am not sure, that you can go back to the blue house. I tryed it all the time, when I was back in the room with the three entries, but can't go back to one of the finished houses.

 

@nrs1nrs1 thank you, for your fantastic guide. <3

Edited by fLuFfY-fEeT
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.