[NA] Mega March Sale | Ends 4/1

Neocarleen

10 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Playing through Danganronpa 1 and 2 right now. May pick up 3 if I beat 1 and 2 before the sale ends and like it enough to continue on. In all likelihood though, might just wait until it's on sale again.

That is just the Despair talking :(

For me though, I wish Katamari was a little cheaper... don't really want anything else from the sale.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

That is just the Despair talking :(

For me though, I wish Katamari was a little cheaper... don't really want anything else from the sale.

Don't worry. There's still some hope left. ;) I finished the first class trial earlier today, and that was pretty hype.

Going to try and put in some hours this weekend.

Trails of Cold Steel was also tempting too tbh. I just... Kind of want to get them all as one physical bundle.

10 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Don't worry. There's still some hope left. ;) I finished the first class trial earlier today, and that was pretty hype.

Going to try and put in some hours this weekend.

Trails of Cold Steel was also tempting too tbh. I just... Kind of want to get them all as one physical bundle.

Oh...I want to make a comment about what you just said...and what you said in the last post...but too many spoilers.

Spoiler

HOPE IS JUST AS BAD AS DESPAIR...WE MUST FIGHT BOTH TO STOP THE KILLING

ALSO IT ISN'T THE 3RD GAME...IT IS THE 53RD GAME :o

Please don't click this spoiler unless you have beaten the trilogy.

Anyways, what I love about the series is it keeps you guessing. I was pretty shocked after the first trial about what really happened. Hope you end up enjoying it :)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Oh...I want to make a comment about what you just said...and what you said in the last post...but too many spoilers.

Reveal hidden contents

HOPE IS JUST AS BAD AS DESPAIR...WE MUST FIGHT BOTH TO STOP THE KILLING

ALSO IT ISN'T THE 3RD GAME...IT IS THE 53RD GAME :o

Please don't click this spoiler unless you have beaten the trilogy.

Anyways, what I love about the series is it keeps you guessing. I was pretty shocked after the first trial about what really happened. Hope you end up enjoying it :)

I will come back to this post in about a month... ?

You are slowly, indirectly convincing me to purchase the 3rd one now though. ?