Lego DC Heroes And Villains Bundle

StuCh3nko

Hi Everybody

Looking to find out couple of things about the Lego DC Heroes And Villains Bundle https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1018-CUSA11550_00-DCDOUBLEPACK0000

Does this pack include the DLC? I know it says "Optional In-game purchases" in the game description but it also says that in the description of the Deluxe & Premium Edition's of these individual games

Does this include both games trophy sets?

Looking at the game info (and the price!) my gut instinct is that they don’t....

The LEGO® DC Heroes & Villains Bundle features two action-packed LEGO DC games: LEGO Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham and LEGO DC Super-Villains!”

If the bundle contained the versions with the season passes I’d have thought they’d use “Deluxe Edition” in that description

• Like 1

Good point 

I've done a little math and think I may just get it anyway if I buy the deluxe editions of both games based on the cheapest the have been batman £11.24 & villains £14.99 that's £26.23 however if I buy the bundle at £16.49 and get the season passes on sale at £3.59 each then works out a little cheaper £23.67

I do not believe that includes the DLC. But as you noted, the Season passes are on sale.

The other option, if you have an out of region account, is this bundle

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP1018-CUSA11542_00-LEGOGAMESBUNDLE0

I believe it is only in the NA stores, but much better deal than the UK 2 game bundle - do note that you would need to buy the DLC from the NA store if you bought the NA bundle