serpent_guy

Easiest 8☆ songs? (DLC songs are acceptable)

13 posts in this topic

The only trophy my son needs for the plat. His best right now Kurenai PFC 5 times in a row. But he couldn't do it constantly, I wish there are any DLC songs easier than Kurenai/Senbonsakura out there?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most easy song is Memekushite, but require I'm remember 27 steak fc. The song have most easy pattern in the game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One trick that can be used for this trophy is to play the KAGEKIYO song in its URA version with two controls.
The score becomes ridiculously easy (something equivalent to ☆6), but the song is still considered ☆10

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LOG-FX im really struggling with this game, its one of the only things standing in the way of my account being at a 100% completion rate.

 

Any other tips and tricks you did on how you obtained the platinum?

what controller configure did you use.

and what were the best songs to do the full clear trophies on.

 

anything would be amazing thankyou my dude! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PlatinumDuva

I did it fully in the Type 2 settings (L1, R1 for blue notes), because I prefer to disperse the overload on 4 fingers.

I noticed that most of high ranked players plays in Type 1(using only the thumbs), but I think the trophy is doable on both settings, so it's more a matter of preference.

 

For the trophy of 999 combos, if you don't have the DLCs, Kurenai (☆8) maybe practically your only option.

Unlike the relay trophy, It can be done with Support 2 (red and blue notes doesn't matters), which decreases drastically the trophy's difficult.

 

Good like with your trophy hunting!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The 999 trophy will be a hard one yer, i dont even care if i have to buy dlc if it means there's easier songs to obtain it with.

 

Oh wow i thought you couldn't have supports at all?

So your telling me i can just make all the notes the same colour and i can get it the 10,000 8* consecutive trophy?

 

@LOG-FX

Edited by PlatinumDuva
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PlatinumDuva

It's the opposite.

 

10,000 8* consecutive trophy ⇒ doesn't allow supports

999 combos ⇒ allows supports (you can make all the notes the same color)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/07/2022 at 1:47 PM, LOG-FX said:

One trick that can be used for this trophy is to play the KAGEKIYO song in its URA version with two controls.
The score becomes ridiculously easy (something equivalent to ☆6), but the song is still considered ☆10

 

If you play KAGEKIYO this way, do you have to FC on both controls or only the main one?

 

This plat is gonna be unbearably hard, I'm having trouble just getting rank 50 online.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By far the easiest song I found was just to do Memeshikute. You have to do it 27 times in a row for the trophy but it's a lot easier than anything else you could find.

I also tried Kagekiyo for the trophy, made some good progress with it and you have to FC it less times in a row (I think 13-14) but it's quite a bit easier to miss in comparison to Memeshikute.

 

Either way, a 10,000 streak is absolute hell on your nerves so brace yourself.

Edited by SlimSanta94
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2022 at 8:54 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

By far the easiest song I found was just to do Memeshikute. You have to do it 27 times in a row for the trophy but it's a lot easier than anything else you could find.

I also tried Kagekiyo for the trophy, made some good progress with it and you have to FC it less times in a row (I think 13-14) but it's quite a bit easier to miss in comparison to Memeshikute.

 

Either way, a 10,000 streak is absolute hell on your nerves so brace yourself.

 

Yeah, it seems like it's gonna be hell.

I can't even clear Memeshikute on extreme and that's the easiest one for the trophy,

Can you remember how long did it take for you to be able to play extreme levels better? @SlimSanta94

I can't even imagine doing it without practicing dozen of hours.

Edited by Clennx
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Clennx said:

 

Yeah, it seems like it's gonna be hell.

I can't even clear Memeshikute on extreme and that's the easiest one for the trophy,

Can you remember how long did it take for you to be able to play extreme levels better? @SlimSanta94

I can't even imagine doing it without practicing dozen of hours.

 

I have a lot of experience with rhythm games so I had gotten used to the game and was playing on extreme within an hour, but it took me around 15 hours of practice before I was at the point of FCing the easier 8* charts consistently for the 999 streak and 10,000 streak trophies. If you're relatively new to rhythm gaming I can't confidently say how long exactly it would take to get to that point. All I can say is Taiko is not exactly known to be friendly to beginners, on top of it being very difficult to play at the level required for the platinum it causes a LOT of sensory overload while you play which just makes it harder if you're not used to it. Progress and improvement is generally slow but don't get disheartened, the effort you put in will be rewarded so just trust in the process and eventually it'll work out.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022/9/17 at 8:42 AM, Clennx said:

If you play KAGEKIYO this way, do you have to FC on both controls or only the main one?

Only the main one. I'm pretty sure that it works even if you login P2 as a guest user.

 

FC in this version of KAGEKIYO gives 527 combos, so you only have to do it 18times +α. 

The score turns like this video (the video is from Wii version, but it's the same on PS4)

 

This variation of the score is somewhat unknown, but it can definitely help some players stucked at the 10000 combo's trophy.

 

(Although, I agree that Memeshikute is one of the best options when attempting for this trophy normally)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

2tEX3tD.jpg

Spoiler

lUxImXN.jpg

 

 

I think it's better I stick to KAGEKIYO, my first time playing it and I did better than MEMESHIKUTE even having less notes. The most difficulty I have with the game is alternating notes, so Memeshikute becomes so much harder to me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.