What avatars are you guys using ?

Pokny

My current PSN avatar (not the one you see here on PSN Profiles) is HMS Hood from Azur Lane (the avatar came with the deluxe edition of Azur Lane: Crosswave that I purchased on my PS4). Below is an example of HMS Hood (from a piece of Azur Lane fan art):

p94363ixbxh31.jpg

...and for the artwork where they got the actual PSN avatar from, please see the image below:

1280px-Hood.png

Here is where I got it from (on the PS Store), it was one of 22 custom Azur Lane avatars bundled with the game:
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0031-CUSA17504_00-BUNDLE0000000002

Edited by MossyOakRcn42

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using this one pretty much since the beginning:

Jill Valentine from RE5

220?cb=20180901213545

Only ever changed it for more than a day for the other avatar I bought:

image?w=240&h=240&bg_color=000000&opacit

1 hour ago, MrGarland said:

image?w=240&h=240&bg_color=000000&opacit

Shina's Avatar from Death end re;Quest. Simply put, I love watching anime, so... yeah.

This one looks pretty good!

• Like 2

Just rocking the parappa rappa u know me.

G2e149caf7.png

But honestly I wish we got those DJMAX avatars here in the NA store, I would have loved using one of those. There was one phase I was in where I would check the PSN store weekly just to see if they finally gave us the avatars... Eventually PSN avatars just stopped being released for like a year? What was up with that?

• Like 1

This is the one I'm using at the moment. I also have one from I think Tokyo Jungle which is a giraffe head that I will often use as well. I've never seen anyone else using either of them ?

*Edit* Well that didn't work :facepalm: Anyway it's the one you can see on my profile in my signature.

Edited by A_Tennis_Giraffe

Currently using Makoto from Persona 5 Royal that I have in my profile. I've been using it since emailing Sony to finally get the free theme and avatar codes I wasn't sent for getting the Persona 5 Royal plat.

For a chunk of last year I used Abby and Dina avatars from Last of Us Part II.

Before that I think the only avatar I pretty much used was an Ellie one that I think was exclusive for preordering the Left Behind DLC on PS3.

I think I'll start using an Aloy avatar when Sony puts out Horizon Zero Dawn for free in several weeks (hopefully with some PS5 enhancements) and actually try for the platinum this time around.

If they were available for use on a US account, I'd probably be using a Kat from Gravity Rush. I know Sony put out a bunch of different franchise character avatars a while ago that also had Kat, but I hate that the icons are round. I use Kat on my JP account which I only use for buying JP exclusive games and themes.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 8:34 AM, charxsetsuna said:

Hendrik from dragon quest 11

I can't remember the last time I changed my avatar, its been hendrik ever since dragon quest 11 avatars got released for free.

Those DQXI avatars were awesome.

Anyway, for me, it’s some ninja prinny or something. It was free, and that’s all I use, anyway.