Game and all content

Silocia

I bought this game when it first came out on disk, didnt stick with it that long, blinked and now its been close to 6 years and I'm under the impression the game has changed a lot.

I've looked through the store on console and its so confusing. I'd like to buy the game and all the content that is available at current time posting this in one bundle? Is this available to do so, or do I have to buy the game and all the DLC separate? 

Edited by Silocia
spelling

All you need is the Elder Scrolls online base game and an ESO+ subscription to access all content. An ESO+ subscription gives you access to all DLCs (although I'm not sure if the newest DLC is available with a sub, but if not it probably will be at some point) and a lot of nice perks. It gives you a crafting bag with unlimited storage, 10% bonus experience earned,  and a few other things. The ESO+ subscription is $15 (?) a month I think....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Regal_Skeever said:

All you need is the Elder Scrolls online base game and an ESO+ subscription to access all content. An ESO+ subscription gives you access to all DLCs (although I'm not sure if the newest DLC is available with a sub, but if not it probably will be at some point) and a lot of nice perks. It gives you a crafting bag with unlimited storage, 10% bonus experience earned,  and a few other things. The ESO+ subscription is $15 (?) a month I think....

didnt know there was a subscription, I'll take a look at that. thanks!

16 minutes ago, Silocia said:

didnt know there was a subscription, I'll take a look at that. thanks!

The ESO plus subscription is definitely the way to go if you don't plan on playing the game for a very long time. Besides the included expansions on PSN there's multiple dlcs that would need to purchased separately as well in-game from the Crown store. These dlc if your missing all will easily cost over $200-$300 in most currencies at full price.

ESO plus though gives you access to all this for a subscription based instead. Also if your returning check what places you can access in-game first a couple Expansions such as Morrowind are now free with the base game. So there's a chance you might have a good amount of content to start and play with before committing to one or the other.

P.S. If you plan to buy any dlc to permanently own it. You can get it for cheaper through two means first dlc does on sale as part of the weekly/monthly sales in game. Second Crowns on PSN half 50% off specuals everyd so often using both if these you can easily cut down the price of dlc if you plan to permanently own them.