TereziTheDragon

Circle of Death

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard anything from the developers about this trophy? A friend got me this game yesterday because I loved Serious Sam back in the day but it seems the platinum is impossible to get due to a trophy glitch. I'd love to hear some responses if anyone has any? :)

On 17/03/2021 at 11:03 PM, TereziTheDragon said:

Has anyone heard anything from the developers about this trophy? A friend got me this game yesterday because I loved Serious Sam back in the day but it seems the platinum is impossible to get due to a trophy glitch. I'd love to hear some responses if anyone has any? :)

Supposedly they're aware of the problem but have shown little to no interest in actually fixing it so don't expect a patch anytime this side of Hell freezing over. You can find more info in the last couple of pages of this thread: 

EDIT: They finally decided to fix it and have released the 1.02 patch.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Damn, glad I found out about this before wasting money. 

What a shame, oh well. I guess I'll stick to playing the old Serious Sam games for now. Thanks for letting me know.

Trophy is now fixed on the update 1.02! I've obtained the platinum at least.
EDIT: It seems only was fixed on EU version. What a mess =/

Edited by fran_friki

4 hours ago, fran_friki said:

Trophy is now fixed on the update 1.02! I've obtained the platinum at least.

thanks for letting me know as I am doing the first game on serious mode and then go to 2 and 3 after

I keep seeing this collection on sale; hopefully the NA version is fixed soon as well since I've been a fan of the SS games for quite a while. I even played some of those questionable indie spin offs (which were admittedly pretty fun.) Bizarre that they would only fix it for one region.

On 4/26/2021 at 3:14 PM, fran_friki said:

I hate to say it but it sure seems that way.

I tried for it last night, and I got plenty of nothing. I had three beheaded rocketeers grouped together, took the swing... none left standing, but no trophy. *sigh*

Sorry for bringing this thread back to life, I saw this was in the current sale on PSN and noticed that the trophy is still marked as unobtainable yet people have been able to get it recently, is this trophy fixed at the moment or still broken?

6 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

Sorry for bringing this thread back to life, I saw this was in the current sale on PSN and noticed that the trophy is still marked as unobtainable yet people have been able to get it recently, is this trophy fixed at the moment or still broken?

It's only fixed for the EU version - the US release is still unPlatinumable.

Thanks for the response, I guess it's a good thing i'm from the UK then.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, it's glitched for me, and I have the US version. Into the pile of glitched trophy games this one goes.

Edited by MLGBIackbeard