Maneki nekos weird bug

AdriWalkedX

So the thing is that i was grabbing all the cats from the fundation dlc, since that is the last trophy i need for the 100%, and the last cat i got was the one at astral tower. To get that cat you need to grab a golden cube and throw it to the hole to activate a tower right near the hole, where the cat is at, but when i went to grab it, the tower dissapeared, and the cat didn't made the sound that they use to do when you grab them. I came back and the tower wasn't there, and then i went to the temple entrance and non of the cats were there. I went to every location to make sure i wasn't missing anyone and non of them was there. I would like to know if someone have experience something similar and if there is a way to fix it, because i don't want to play the dlc again just because a damm cat, it's just ridiculous

Edited by AdriWalkedX

I have not had that exact issue but I have had similar ones. I am playing on the PS5 and I have had the game not track my progress a few times... Found all the hidden areas and it only count 2 of them... Picked up all the old keycards only to have it show that I had the last one I picked up but all the others no longer in their locations... The only way I have got it to update is start from an old mission and play threw again which is less than ideal. Though I hope someone else has a better method.

• Like 1

I was looking for information in forums and i coudn't find anything like this, so the only solution was playing the DLC again, luckily you don't need to Play all the DLC, you just need to get to the areas where the cats are, so at least i got the trophy. Thank you for replying

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I'm stuck in the same boat. The PS5 version of the game doesn't seem to save everything that happens in the Foundation DLC consistently. I first found the ID glitch where you need to get 5 to progress the mission, but the game won't save which ones you pick up and will continually respawn them. You can advance the mission by getting 5 duplicates, but will then hit a wall since you need all 5 unique badges. Luckily, they consistently respawn until you complete the mission, so you can go pick each one up individually as a work around.

However, a similar thing happened to me with the maneki neko you discover in the shower in the same area. I unlocked and collected it normally, but I guess the game didn't register it properly. The thing is the actions you need to do to collect it won't reappear.

I hate this Warehouse....