Who’s the Boss? Trophy / Heroic Task (possible glitch)

I’ve beaten all four Mythical Monsters yet I do not have the trophy or the in-game Heroic Task ‘Collect all Mythical Fragments by defeating Mythical Monster bosses’ says 3/4 (collected)

What am I missing? Do I have to do something after the last boss to collect that last Fragment?

Please help, thanks 

On 2021. 03. 18. at 5:29 AM, WoLFHeART_aF said:

I’ve beaten all four Mythical Monsters yet I do not have the trophy or the in-game Heroic Task ‘Collect all Mythical Fragments by defeating Mythical Monster bosses’ says 3/4 (collected)

What am I missing? Do I have to do something after the last boss to collect that last Fragment?

Please help, thanks 

You must go to the top of that building, where you first meet Ligyron in Ajax's fort. 

Edited by Balu0719HUN
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 3/18/2021 at 0:29 AM, WoLFHeART_aF said:

Please help, thanks 

I thought this is what had happened to me also.

On 3/21/2021 at 10:54 AM, Balu0719HUN said:

You must go to the top of that building, where you first meet Ligyron in Ajax's fort. 

Thanks for mentioning this. I thought I had fought all for bosses. Seen your post and figured I will try and sure enough I hadn't fought the one on top of Ajax Fort. I'm on PS5 version.

• 8 months later...

I want to pick up on this topic because I think, this trophy is glitched (at least for me).

I don’t want to play through the game again and finish the task board again (to get the trophy for it).

This is my last task on the board (it says 3/4 Mythical Monster Bosses).
I have 3 Mythical Fragments in my inventory but all 4 rewards (Sprintrunner Sword, Fabled Guardian’s Axe, Legendary Sureshot Bow, and Wings of the Hideous).

Any advice, tip, thought is appreciated.

Edit: I now have replayed the game (additional 40h) and now the Platinum is mine. I highly recommend to wait with the mystical boss monsters until the task pops up on the task board. Better be safe than sorry.

Edited by scoreaddict
Additional information on the topic.