Free from March 25th to April 23rd

ScavzYT

7 minutes ago, Atoya said:

Guys make sure to claim the JP version as well

2 stacks easily platinumed, after I platinum it I will make sure to experience the full game, I was going to buy it anyway lol 

I definitely will get it just in case I decide to replay it for another platinum, the problem is that it will take a good while and I might decide not to give it a second try

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScavzYT said:

I definitely will get it just in case I decide to replay it for another platinum, the problem is that it will take a good while and I might decide not to give it a second try

Why the platinum takes 2 hours with debug menu, the guide listed the hours and time if you don’t use debug, it’s for 4 hours platinum for both stacks 

( developer commands )

2 minutes ago, Atoya said:

Why the platinum takes 2 hours with debug menu, the guide listed the hours and time if you don’t use debug, it’s for 4 hours platinum for both stacks 

( developer commands )

De- debug menu? I thought I had to play through the game but wow, I'll definitely get them though, thanks for letting me know

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

These stay at home promotions are across all regions?

I checked all games and it seems that the only game given with region stacks is subnautica. 

1 minute ago, LoveInHell said:

This is an extremely boring method and I do not recommend anyone to use it.

ENJOY THE GAME - IT IS INCREDIBLY FUN.

I'll probably play the game in the worldwide version and use the debug menu in the Japanese version. I was thinking of buying it back when it was on sale anyways

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

This is an extremely boring method and I do not recommend anyone to use it.

ENJOY THE GAME - IT IS INCREDIBLY FUN.

I mean who cares, you still earn the platinum at the end, I would rather enjoy this game without worrying about trophies after platinuming it

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Atoya said:

I mean who cares, you still earn the platinum at the end, I would rather enjoy this game without worrying about trophies after platinuming it

It's not my place to judge how you want to play, but you get all but one of the trophies in subnautica by progressing the story, so there isn't anything to worry about. If you actually want to play the game, then why not get rewarded for your progression with trophies?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ThePhatMatt said:

It's not my place to judge how you want to play, but you get all but one of the trophies in subnautica by progressing the story, so there isn't anything to worry about. If you actually want to play the game, then why not get rewarded for your progression with trophies?

I agree with you in that regard, but I just want to have it 100% in my account, I know it sounds weird but i am really looking forward to play this game!

btw which trophy that doesn't pop in subnautica playtrough?

2 minutes ago, Atoya said:

I agree with you in that regard, but I just want to have it 100% in my account, I know it sounds weird but i am really looking forward to play this game!

btw which trophy that doesn't pop in subnautica playtrough?

For the "Man's Best Friend" trophy you have to hatch a certain fish from an egg, you can go back to the areas with the eggs at any time, so it's quite hard to miss.

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

What's the point of stacking the same game with the debug menu just to inflate your plat count? Honestly, what happened to just playing the game?

I realize my account has a few games that are stacked but it's a very low percentage and I've had friends that helped me realize that I need to raise my own standards on going for trophies. 

I know this post is going to fall on deaf ears, but I think overall the trophy community needs to ditch the stacks and raise their standards. 

Plenty of people seem to enjoy collecting trophies more than, or just as much as, playing the game.  This leads to autopops, easy stacks, and the rise of rata etc publishers.  I dont get it either, but there are plenty of other threads for that particular debate.

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 1