Final Judgement doesn't count for Mori trophies

As above. The trophy guide implies the 'Final Judgement' quick Mori that Pyramid Head can do counts towards Blood On Your Hands/Face/In Your Mouth, but unfortunately it doesn't (or at least doesn't at the moment); I got all 4 survivors with it and it didn't pop In Your Mouth, and well over 15 of them on the way to getting that without getting On Your Face. Furiously Googled after it didn't pop, found a few other people confirming. Interestingly, The Pig's reverse bear-traps DO count- kills from them popped both On Your Hands and In Your Mouth. I would assume Devour Hope kills still count as well, but I wasn't keeping count... anyway, PSA for anyone else going for this PTA trophy, and worth noting in the guide if anyone reading has the power.

Hello there. I assumed that the kills with Final Judgement counted for the trophies. I got all Mori trophies before Pyramid Head came out, and it says explicitly that the ability is a Mori, thus a kill. Why that Behavior cannot make it count, it’s beyond me.

Anyway, thank your for the insight, I’ll update the guide, and I’ll step back if Final Judgment is ever counted to the trophies again.

I suggest to go to their forums, or to contact Behavior and report it. Maybe it was supposed to be counted, but doesn’t because of a hundredths bug. Typical BHVR.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1