Trophy Autopop PS4 to PS5

smithylfc2008

It must be surely! Isn’t character progression server based? A bit like destiny (I assume) and I heard they are enabling cross-saves so you can swap and change between your PS consoles. If all the above is true than autopop must be a thing.  Fingers crossed. Don’t fancy doing 50 hive again 

• Like 2

I would really like to know if the trophies automatically unlock when going from PS4 to PS5, but also the inverse. I’m not finished the list on PS4, but I’d be down to switch platform if I know I can switch back and have that list complete. No way I’m doing this game twice, but I would like to play the fancier SKU if I can!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mikem192 said:

It must be surely! Isn’t character progression server based? A bit like destiny (I assume) and I heard they are enabling cross-saves so you can swap and change between your PS consoles. If all the above is true than autopop must be a thing.  Fingers crossed. Don’t fancy doing 50 hive again 

Character progression is not server based

The developers said we can load the game we had on PS4, so I guess the game automatically reads the save from the previous version (I don't understand it needs to be uploaded to servers as spiderman, unless a patch has come out that adds the thing to PS4 )
So it is possible that any statistic related to trophies is saved on the save and that unlocks everything automatically. I hope so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Siriodorione said:

The developers said we can load the game we had on PS4, so I guess the game automatically reads the save from the previous version (I don't understand it needs to be uploaded to servers as spiderman, unless a patch has come out that adds the thing to PS4 )
So it is possible that any statistic related to trophies is saved on the save and that unlocks everything automatically. I hope so.

How late is that patch release ?

Edited by TheScorpi0411

1 minute ago, CaptainPrizun said:

There’s a save migration option on the PS4 version after the most recent patch. Not working for me atm but probably as it’s being bombarded 

I had deleted the game ... are you telling me that I have to reinstall everything to upload the save to their servers? Sigh ...

3 hours ago, mikem192 said:

I doubt it is, I save scummed for many trophies that should have popped if it were server based. There is a local save.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

2 minutes ago, Moocow2000 said:

Just autopopped the platinum!

1 minute ago, Corrosivescott said:

All Trophies do auto pop after you successfully upload your save.

How did you transfer the bailouts? Did you download the whole game, or just the initial part to play?

• Like 2

Awesome news! Can you transfer your save back to the PS4 version?

Just now, Vassago_SVK said:

Can you tell me the whole process of how to do it? Best in steps.

It’s a new option within the PS4 version. You just use that to convert your save for the PS5 version, then boot the PS5 version.